𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 [requested]

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

This chapter was requested by Izxmin.
Hope you're having fun while reading!

sorry that this one is a little short.

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

shouts and shrieks were heard throughout the enormous mansion.

the servants in the house jump in shock by the loud voice that continuously rang for the past hours.

they scurried around ignoring the chaotic family.

it's one of m/n days off. so he decided to spend it with his children, in the movie room.

he thought it's a nice idea to watch a horror movie on 12 at midnight.

the two scaredy cats has been clinging on m/n, burying their face in his chest for the past hours.

haneul is all the way up to the tv, watching the bloody ghost chased the poor victim with interest.

ignoring the way his family is huddled together on the far side of the room, shivering in fear.

this kid even laugh when the ghost stab the man.

there's definitely something wrong with choi haneul.

"hey haneul, let's watch cartoons. how does it sound?" m/n tried again, he's been trying to persuade the boy for the past hour to close the movie.

either the boy hadn't heard him or he is intentionally ignoring him.

"no thanks" he finally replied holding on the remote tightly, it makes m/n visibly deflate.

He pry off seunghyuk from his body and reach for his phone on the table in front of him.

when he lean back on the couch, seunghyuk immediately latch himself on m/n again. daehwan stay unmoving. perhaps he's already asleep.

he unlock his phone and went to the house control app. he shuts off the tv in the movie room using his phone.

the room dims and he could hear haneul shriek in panic

"IT'S DARRKKK"

he use his phone to turn on the lights in the room.

he blink his eyes to adjust to the sudden bright scenery. 

and look in front of him, haneul is gone.

he stood up in alarm making seunghyuk roll of the couch and daehwan still sticking himself on m/n torso.

he turn around wildly seeing the child perch on top of the couch hands up in the air staring at him wide eyed.