Only the top.

"I'll be top of the world, Toby! I bet you I will when I grow up!" Tommy remarked to the little boy next to him.

"I'm sure you will be Tommy! You always do what you set your mind on!" Toby, the boy next to him, laughed as he spoke in joy.

"I'm serious! With your brains and my awesomeness. We could be the best heroes! Do you have that cool magic trick you showed me?" Tommy grinned as he shuffled and leaned onto Toby. Who pushed him off him in a joke manner.

"Mhm! Maybe you'll get on, too. We'll never know until you do. But I'll be the tech and the boom! You'll be the sneaky! Hmmm, you're not that sneaky!" He laughed as Tommy shouted in defense.

Those were the good times. Right Toby? We wanted to be heroes. The vigilante Shire and Chester. After the places we grew up.

Tommy rushed into battle as tubbo shouted. Once again, Toby attacked from a distance while Tommy went all out in close combat. He should have known. He should have remembered what Dream could do. He really should have paid attention.

Tommy focused on 404, and Pandas had battled Toby. Nobody focused on Dream. As he creeps behind Toby. With the neon green strings closed around, both Pandas and Toby. It was too late when I noticed. When Tubbo fell down on the floor, limply. The grin on all their faces.

Toby had used his last breath. To tell him one thing, his final words. "Make it to the top for us, Toms," he smiled.

He smiled at Tommy.

That's when I would make it to the top. No matter what it took.

The fall of Shire, and the rise of The Demon.

---

Tommy woke up poorly, falling off his bed and onto the floor of his shared dorm room. Which happened to shuffle Floris awake.

"Same dre-, I mean nightmare Toms?" He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he went to hug Tommy. In which he buried his face into Floris' chest.

"Yeah, sorry, funds." Tommy mumbled into his shoulder.

"Don't call me funds, im not just your bill payer Init," he rubbed his hand on Tommy's back before standing up. "Whatcha wanna eat?"

"I think some pancakes and bacon seem good, right? Do we have time for the before class?" He stood up, stretching.

"It's Saturday, but we should have time before both jobs. You planned something at 11, don't forget. " Tommy gave a nod as he walked off into the kitchen.

Tommy went to change into a dark green hoodie and gray sweatpants. He always wore that when he had that nightmare. He walked into the small dorm room kitchen and sat on the counter as he watched Floris make their breakfast.

They've been roomed up for about a year and a half. Tommy didn't know he was the small villain known as Fundy at the time. It's crazy how they met, made a strong bond, and made both of them even more famous in the business.

They ate, bacon and pancakes that Floris had cooked. Floris left a bit before Tommy finished eating. Floris' part-time job was at the Bloody Butcher's . While Tommy worked at the calm and nice Niki's Sweetz Bakery. They called it BB and NB for short.