"Okay mum, i'm leaving" i said, and headed towards the door, came back to grab a quick snack that was on the counter. "Okay Amy see you later, bye hun, i love you." I placed an air kiss in the directon of my mom and left. Today was the beginning of my senior year, and i couldn't be more excited about it. Altough i didn't liked school that much, there were a few subjects that i loved. And those were choir, movement class, art class, and poetry. I made my way to the big street that was right outside our house, as i saw a car, that made it's way towards me. "Hey Ames, wanna hop in"? my friends waved at me. "Yea, sure thing, i smiled, and hopped in. "whats up girl"? Stephanie grinned, as i knew, what she was about to ask. "Nope, ain't got time for that. way too busy". I grinned. "Alright girl got it, no more questions". A sigh of relief came out of my mouth. "I'm sorry Steph, i'm not so good doing smalltalk ". She smiled softly. "gotcha girl, no worries". Thomas drove us to our parking lot, and we got out. I went straight to my locker to get my books out, as i suddenly bumped into someone.
"Oh lord i'm sorry, I"... i looked up, and i was looking into the prettiest eyes there ever was. "Oh god, i didn't see you there... umm, my name is Lzzy, what's yours"? I couldn't find words, i just stared at her for at least 2 minutes. "umm, i... i am Amy", i stuttered. "i gotta go". I took my books and i ran as fast as i could. God, i was such a fucking idiot.