Symbols/Abbreviations Guide

Just a guide to all the abbreviations and symbols here, as well as how to adopt something.

Abbreviations:

NTA: Name to Adopt. Just comment a name for the dragon, and I'll respond with an answer! NTAs are going to be generally the most basic ones, seeing as this is the simplest way to get one.

BTA: Bio to Adopt. Comment a bio for the dragon, and I'll respond! BTAs are still sorta on the basic side, but with more effort than the NTAs. The things I'll be requiring for the bios are:

Name:

Gender:

Personality:

Greatest Fear:

Backstory:

Please don't get too extensive on the backstory and personality sections, but don't go just one-word answers either.

SSTA: Short Story to Adopt. Comment that you would like to adopt it, and try to write your story of the length that will be mentioned next to the adoptable, and comment again to tell me when you are done! I'll read it, and then make my decision. SSTAs are for the most complicated/ones I spent the most time on/my favorites.

GTTA: Guess Tribe to Adopt. This will only be used for eggs, when you have to guess the tribe of the egg correctly in order to gain the dragonet it hatches.

*I will likely say yes, the adoptable is yours, but it is not guaranteed! Don't take anything for granted, and please actually try.*

*Don't cuss, be rude, or bully anyone! It isn't kind and this is supposed to be a safe environment. Please no hate as well.*

*First come, first served! If someone else asks for the same thing in under an hour after the first person, I will consider both!*