You can skip this if you want its just a longer description

After the war Harry and Draco return to Hogwarts as professors. Draco has adopted his younger cousin Tom Riddle-Lestrange JR. (Preferred name Leo after the constellation so that she wouldn't be judged by her parentage), daughter of Voldemort and Bellatrix Lestrange (yes I have watched Harry Potter and the Cursed Child but I'm gonna ignore it), who was orphaned during the war. Leo has just received her letter and is worried that people will hate her. Harry and Draco have their own worries as they are plagued with memories, flashbacks ,nightmares and on top of it all have to deal with each other, Will everything work out for Leo, Harry and Draco or will they meet an unfortunate end in the restricted tower that appeared from nowhere?

Draco's first part is a year before Harry's and Leo's. It took a year to finish the paperwork and Draco started teaching a right after his eighth year. It will take place in the 2020's (without covid) because I can't write in the time it's supposed to be in. Also a few characters that died are alive and some that were alive are dead.

Contains:
Fluff
Suicidal thoughts
LGBTQ+
Drarry
Pansmione
Bleville
Rheo
Abuse
Swearing

Disclaimer: I do not own any part of Harry Potter in anyway whatsoever so please don't sue. I also don't own the artwork. Sorry if someone has already made a similar story I had no idea and if you have found someone who posted their story before me please tell me.

This is my first time writing in a long time and my first drarry fanfic so please don't read and if you do please give me feedback and ideas. Also I have a very busy schedule so don't expect consistent updates. I'll also be editing every chapter often so if you reread it, it probably won't have exactly the same wording. I won't write smut but if you want any write it yourself send it to me and I'll put it in, I'll give you credit. This is the shitiest thing I've ever written. Also if any of my friends or anyone else I know find this especially you Tara, Imogen or Francis then fuck off and don't you dare read this or I will annoy you to hell.