ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰE ᗷᗩᑕK

Vincent drove in his car to work, a rather grand one at that. A deep purple S-class Mercedes, one that would last him his drives and work ventures. He wore a black suit and shirt, deep plum waistcoat and black trousers that were clearly tailored to fit his style. This man was certainly a man of status and financial prosperity, he projected confidence and flare- perhaps a little too much for his own good. But no one was perfect, though he thought of himself as the person who was closest to perfection.

His sharp silver eyes glanced at the upcoming traffic lights, watching as they turned green before he drove through the heavy morning traffic. It felt odd driving here again, Vincent had been away for quite some time now. But he couldnt help but return to the place that made him so successful. Tapping his sharp finger nails onto the leather steering wheel, the tall man continued his drive to work before he eventually arrived, pulling into his reserved parking space, next to the main entrance, a man of his status would never be seen parking in the public lot.

Vincent got out of the car, taking his time as he then entered the grand and vibrant pizzeria. Looking around he saw that not much had changed, instead, he simply grinned to himself, walking in with his head held high. Henry? He called out, his voice rich and deep almost like honey in its purest form.

The blond man was settled on his Eames Lounge Chair, His sleek cold fingers shuffling the money in his grip "200..300..40-" Before the last digits could escape his lips it was cut off by the sound of a devilish but soothing voice calling out his name. Henry's eyes amplified in size due to the familiarity of the voice , The male sprung up from his seat before he darted out of his office, slamming the wooden door wide open to reveal a long passage way which Henry quickly ran by 'holy shit hes actually here.'

Henry thought to himself before halting his movement, staring down at the 6'9 man whom had his gaze turned to the powered off Animatronics. The man than cocked his head to face Henry "I thought you said they were going to be turned on by the time i got here?..~" The devilish man's grin only grew in size "I didnt anticipate you'd arrive so..soon-" He muttered out before being cut off again "Well my flight came by earlier..Besides! we havent seen eachother in ..what? 10 months?" His silver eyes locked with Henry's brightful emerald eyes, his eyebrows furrowing as he seemed..displeased? it was hard to tell with that maniacal grin plastered on his face at all times.

Vincent quickly swayed out of his original position, starting to make his way around the restaurant, his coat dragging behind him whilst Henry followed right next to him. Vincent's deep brown oxfords clashing onto the floor with every step he took "Well a few things have changed- first of all we rewired the animatronics. . ." Henry went on about the new functions of the robots, Vincent listened but was far more invested in the cleanness and state of his franchise.

"Oh and theres something you should know about this guy-" Henry said which caught Vincent's attention, raising a brow and nodding as if to tell him to carry on.

"hes the new manager."

. . .

"Excuse me?."