Episode 06: The First Snow

(2023; Present day – Korea)
Jeon-ee, on the day after the event, was browsing over her old stuff at her room; she saw the old box which immediately reminds her of the past. She open it, and all that was inside were memories of her youth – her high school life.

As she dig further on the pile of photos and notes, she saw a letter folded into a heart-shaped origami, it was her last letter for her first love that she failed to send out. She smiled, as if reminiscing the beautiful memories of her youth, her first love – Ji-myeon.

(Her phone rings... someone saved by the name "나의 사랑 naui salang – My Love" was calling)
She picks up the call; "...Umnh~ Jagiya?"
"... (on the other line) ... Jagiya?~ ? mwo hae? – What are you doing?" – He asked.

"...Ouhh~ just sorting some old stuff on my room, I guess I need to clean up some rubbish to make some space for new things,.. (then she toss away the heart-shaped origami back inside the box and closed the lid) Like you know, I am planning to remodel my room,.. And you?" – she asked back.

"...Ohh, okay then, let's meet up this afternoon, I'll come with you, let's find some good pieces..." – the man over the phone said.

"... Okay then, see you...uhmn~ Saranghae~" – then she hanged up.

(Winter of 2018 – after a year)
Several months after, as season changes, everyone seems to carry on with their own lives; back in late 2017 – Ji-myeon who continued working at Kang Joon's Café as a bartender, managed working double time to pay for his parent's debts and prepares for his Civil Service Exam. Korean government welcomed more high school graduates to consider taking the civil service exam, and Ji-myeon who haven't had his chance to actually enter College, dedicated himself in taking the exam and at least acquiring a decent job as a civil servant in the government; "The exam allows anyone of any background to become a civil servant" and work for the government offices.

Noh Kang Joon, on the other hand, manage to convinced his Mom to pushed back the plan of moving to France for his studies, instead asked for a year to settle in things at the Café, and at least finding a good manager to run the place while he's away; After only then, he will move according to her plan, and she agree.

Baek Jeon-ee, who's turns 17-years old this winter enters her Senior High School years, she continued with her studies while having a goal at heart to confessed her love towards Ji-myeon before she graduated. She still visits the Café once in a while, but she never personally approaches Ji-myeon, especially now that her ex-friend Nara seems to be getting closer to him day by day.

"...Oppa~!" – Nara calls out waving to Ji-myeon; she addressed him as "Oppa" instead of "Ajjushi", and Jeon-ee who's standing across the street saw them linked arms and walked home together. She was hurt, and she felt jealous, but she's not giving up.

(A week before Christmas – 2018)
Seventeen years old Jeon-ee decided to confess her feelings towards Ji-myeon; while looking towards the mirror after beautifying herself "...this is d-day~ , I'm gonna confess to him no matter what..." – Jeon-ee who looks very decisive cheer herself in front of the mirror.

She went to the nearby pastry shop next to the Café and bought a box of French macaroons. Noh Kang Joon, who's at the moment cleaning the Café window saw her beautifully dressed up, coming out of the nearby shop holding a box of pastries.