𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

[A/n POV] After she patched her wounds up, Hyemi put the first aid kit away

[A/n POV]
After she patched her wounds up, Hyemi put the first aid kit away. She couldn't remember yester night's memory, it was all blur to her. The only thing she remembers correctly was that she had saw a person before her eyes for a moment before her consciousness seep away. After that everything was blank.

And that frustrated her to no end. Hyemi was sure that something happened to her yester night for her arms to end up in bruises. But she wasn't able to comprehend what happened. And then the warning. Although fear and confusion seems to have place their roots in her mind, she didn't dwell on it for too long and decided to start her day already.

After getting ready, she went out her room and towards the cafeteria to make breakfast. As she enter the kitchen the other employees were shock to her bandaged arms and swollen cheek but didn't comment on it fearing that Hyemi might brust her anger out on them and and they were not in the mood for it, so kept their mouths shut.

Soon all the people of the asylum enter the cafeteria causing the usual hustle and bustle to begin around the room. As Hyemi gave out the plates to the employees for them to give those to the patients and staff, her phone rang.

At first she didn't gave much attention to it but soon it rang again causing her to gave her work to someone else to attend the call. As she picked the call, she said

OTP
Hyemi :
Hello?

?? :
First warning.

Hyemi :
What? Who is this?

?? :
This is your first warning, Lee Kyun Mi. Stop your actions or very soon you will face grave consequences.

Hyemi :
Wh..what are you talking about huh!?

?? :
You know very well what I am talking about. You have five days to confess your crimes and surrender to the police and if you don't do so....I don't think you want to know.

Hyemi :
Wh...what are you talking about!? What crimes huh!? And who are you? Who do you think you are to give me such low life threats, huh?

?? :
I hope you have seen the warning on your vanity mirror.

Hyemi :
You....you are......*scared*

?? :
Nice to speak to you, Lee Kyun Mi. This is Moon this side.

Hyemi :
*Gasps*

?? :
Now that you know my name, I'm sure you know the reputation my name holds. I'm saying this one last time, this is your first warning Kyun Mi and if you didn't give yourself to the police in the next five days, then face the consequences which I can tell you will be torturous. The choice is yours.

The phone was cut causing Hyemi to look at her mobile in disbelief and fear. She couldn't believe on what just happened right now. Suddenly her memory went to that time when she saw the warning on the mirror and the fear and the horror she felt at that time causing her to feel a shiver down her spine.