.12.

( A/n -  The following morning but with taehyung )

Taehyung wake ups with the loud voice of his alarm , he groan a little and he get up from his bed with the support of his arm as he was laying on his face down position.... He was fast to do his morning routine and goes out of his room heading toward kitchen, he open the refrigerator which have some soju bottles and some eggs as his wines and champagne are in upside drawer safe from his hyung ....

Taehyung not in mood to have a proper breakfast , he just grabbed some breads slices pouring some jam on it and having it without heating the base of bread (  lazy )

After some time he walks towards parking lot, now sitting in his car he started to drive on his way of office ......

" Good morning sir " he greeted by some employees on the way to his cabin not bothering to flash smile he just reply in a cold tone this is what taehyung is for his not so close people ...
"Morning taehyung-ah " his manager wish him " morning hyung " he replied with a small smile and this is what taehyung is for his close one ( A/n -  duality matters 😌 ) taehyung was now walking toward his cabin when he saw taejoon talking with one of his employee ... taejoon explain everything to that employee and follow taehyung to his cabin

Knock - knock

" Come in " taehyung said in low voice which was enough for taejoon to heard ..
Taejoon didn't say anything and walk toward taehyung's table and place a card in front of him and said ," here you go" taehyung straight face was replaced with bright one and a smile make a way on his lips ....

"Thanks again hyung" taehyung said taking the card in his hand and started reading the info ...

*Photo*
Name - Kang taejoon
Age - 25
Address - Xxx street xxx building no.xx
Contact no. 88965*****

" By the way , I have heard you're taking 2 days leave , anything serious ? I mean you can take rest and all but this was sudden " taejoon asked don't know anything about younger's leave's , he get to know in morning when namjoon told him

Taehyung stop looking at the card and look at his confused manager hyung ,he just smiled and was going to tell him when his phone ringed, he look at the caller id and he was sure that the call is going to be little long .... He asked taejoon to go back to his work as he will explain him everything afterwards .....

The phone is still ringing so he pickup and proceed to speak but he frown when he was greeted by his dad and not mom

( A/n - italic taehyung's mom & dad , normal taehyung )

" Heyy !! Mr.ceo , how are you doing "?

"Dad ? Why are calling from mom's phone ?" taehyung questioned

" yeah , I am doing good thankyou " kim tae-mo ( taehyung's dad ) replied sarcastically not understanding his son's behaviour toward him

Dad !! Taehyung again try but was cut off by his mom scratching her phone from her husband and speaking

" You're coming home today , right??" Joonie said you're taking leave for 2days ".. se-jeong asked , her son coming home was a great news she got in the morning ...

" yeah , kind of but I don't know if I will come home or not " taehyung said cursing his joon hyung in his mind because of his big mouth well he expect this as he know namjoon work as a coo for him part-time,  and a whole time spy of his mother ...

" kim fucking taehyung if you and your ass will be not here in the evening I will definitely burn the whole kim industries " his mother said now the water is above her nose and she had enough of her fucking ceo son who has hardly come home in last 3 Months , she was very angry right now and her husband was trying to tip toeing from the room as he don't want be a victim of her anger ...

" Fine-e , I-i will be the-re" taehyung said little bit scared of his mom's sudden change in her voice he know that the woman is completely raging in anger as she use fucking not as usual, because she hardly cursed .. "But the burning one is old now you've been said that before too , so come with the new one next time " he said smirking as he add more fuel to her anger ...

" Kim--- "

" Bye mom , see you tonight, love you " he said in one go before his mom could say something and hung up the call

"Did you see that , ho---" she turned around to see she is alone in the room and her husband is no where to found in her sight she sigh and said "he is more childish than the childrens"
her anger was little bit cold now as her son still obey her anger tone , she again sigh and started making taehyung's favourite dishes and all ...

-+-+-

After the call taehyung complete his last two flies which are important and has to sign soon as per taejoon and he explained taejoon everything why he is taking leave and all except the membership card thing he said he will explain later and taejoon just smiled at that .....

He lifted his arm up to see his wrist watch which was showing 3:20 , he sigh and called namjoon to tell him that he is leaving and will see him at home in the night but not forgotting to threaten him for telling everything to mom .. namjoon just nervously chuckled at that but damn knowing he is dead and hoseok is also not here to save him ( A/n - poor joonie ) ...

Taehyung is now in his appartment changing his clothes why because according to him the suit he was wearing earlier was not matching his hair colour ( A/n - 🤷‍♀️ ) so he stopped in his way and come up to change .... and after the satisfaction of his causal clothes he headed toward he own world ....

               ___________________________

Heyy guys!! Doing good ??

Here's the chapter let me know how it is in the comments ✨🤍

Don't be a silent reader and please give me your feedbacks 💚💜