rentals for boyfriends!

"Fuck…" in a shabby and almost run down apartment building, a young adult laid down on his bed full of stains, and grease, with a laptop turned on with some sort of game running on it. The device's screen showed a bunch of girls with cute smiles and vibrant outfits each fitting their aesthetics, along those girls two buttons were shown one summon, and ten summons with one summon free, This was a gacha game.

 His hair is as messy as a plate of spaghetti, his clothes littered with sweat, and other fluids. His arm over his blemished face, covering the despaired emotion around his visage. All he could say to himself at this moment was all curses, and self pity. "I really messed up big this time."

Natsuki Subaru, a youngling fully immersed into the world of gacha, Is now on his bed. Broke, indebted, bitchless, malnourished, and unemployed. After all that, all he could do was look at the ceiling with a dark expression splattered on his face.

"Hehe …" a small chuckle escaped his mouth, finding his situation comedic for himself. But his thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a knock on his apartment door. "Hm?"

"Mr. Natsukiiii… your loan is due, i'm here to collect" a tired voice was heard on the other side of the door, after Subaru heard that his expression went from Hysterical to afraid. He didn't have anything to pay for the man, all he could do was stay silent, and hope the loan collector goes away. Right now, only one phrase kept repeating in his head. 'please don't come in, please don't come in'

"Huh, guess he's not home right now" the man on the other side of the door looked like a tired man, wearing a tuxedo, a pair of shades that barely cover his eyes, one earring on his left ear, a briefcase that was held on his left hand, and black nails that make it look eccentric "well not a bad thing to check in"

After Cracking his fingers, he decided to check again knocking more intensely to garner his attention

"Mr natsukiii… are you there? It's me azami" after knocking repeatedly he decided to open his door, courtesy of a copied key he has just in case the guy ever ran away. "Sorry for barging in"

"So. you were here after all, you thought you fooled me huh?" After Azami came in he saw Subaru on the corner of the apartment on his knees shaking and in fear "mr. Natsuki I've come to collect your debt"

"Uhm. I… i dont have the money, s…so can you wait for another month? I… I'll pay you by then" Subaru trying his best to persuade the man, shaking in his place hoping for the best outcome. The man took a metal box out of his pocket, looking at Subaru with intimidating eyes. "Mr. Natsuki…"

"Why borrow money if you can't even pay it?" Taking a puff out of the device in his hands, Azami never took his eyes off the guy. Letting the smoke out of his mouth the man continued. "If you don't have the money, you're gonna have to earn it"