you know im just a flight away🫶

Telepatia by kali uchis fits this chapter well ngl.

________________________________________

It was 2:46AM and yn was just putting her duffle bag and luggage inside a taxi's trunk, since the h/cnette was not old enough to drive by herself, she decided to go to the airport by taxi.

It was an understatement to say she was nervous. Her hands were sweaty, she was tired considering she hadn't slept at all, she was shaking from how much caffeine yn had consumed before coming out of her house.

The h/cnette decided to wear something cozy but casual, a grey coatigan, black sweater, black trousers,a purse and a pair of sneakers.

It took about 40 minutes to get to the airport, and yn decided to spend that time to repeatedly check if her passport,documents etc. Were in her purse.

Yn stood in line, waiting to check out for her ticket while looking around anxiously. She made sure ONE more time that all her belongings were with her, assuring and easing her nerves a little.

Everything was going smoothly, she checked out, got on the plane found her seat. But for some reason, her assigned seat was taken by someone else. She thought maybe the staff made a mistake and gave two people the same seat, although yn decided to ask the person about it anyway.

"Hello? I'm sorry to bother but did you get this seat aswell?" The h/cnette asked calmly.

Although she did get an answer, it wasn't in a language she could speak. "Uh.... what do I do now?! I cant understand what he's saying.." yn thought to herself til a light bulb lit up in her head.

She remembered that reo had given her a pair of "earbuds" that could make her understand any language as a gift when they met for the first time in the u-20 match.
(Erm reo WAS supposed to do that.. but I forgot to write it in the u-20 match chapter.. so yeah.. sowwy >.<)

She put her earbuds in and looked back at the guy, waiting for him to repeat what he just said.
"I did. And incase you're wondering I'm not gonna change seats." He shooed(😭?) her away.

The girl frowned at the male and walked off to a flight attendant explaining the situation, getting helped to find a better seat in return for the trouble.

"Gosh. What the fuck he didnt have to be so rude about it." Yn frowned at the thought.
The h/cnette was slowly stopping her train of thoughts and drifting to sleep, it was reasonable since she had pulled an all nighter.

_____________________________________________

Yn slowly opened her eyes, getting greeted with bright light since she had forgotten to close her window.
The girl looked around to see passengers getting off the plane, so she rushed to get the belongings near her and do the same.

The h/cnette swiftly took her shuffle bag and hurried in the line, still not fully awake. Although she got off the plane sound and safe she still considered her day ruined after that conversation with that stupid guy.

Yn stopped in her tracks and started looking for a taxi, scanning her surroundings looking closely for a yellow vehicle, after spotting one she quickly walks up to one of the cars to ask the taxi driver if he can bring her to her hotel.

After the driver told her that he can bring her there she put her luggage in the trunk and then got inside the car, not paying any further attention to the driver she opened her phone to check if anyone had texted her.

Not surprisingly, her dms were full of texts from her friends, and the bluelock groupchat was also full texts pinging her

_____________________________________________

Y/N ARE YOU ALIVE

Bachira
I SWEAR SHES DEAD.

shidou
NO SHES NOT WHY TF WOULD YOU SAY THAT

Reo
Guys I'm checking the news. There's nothing that says a plane has crashed so we're good for now

Yn
Are you guys manifesting my death..
Too bad cuz legends never die😘😘

Bachira
HI
YN
OMG
YOURE ALIVE
HIII
HIII
HOW ARE YOU
HELLIIIO
I MISSED YOU!!!

Yn
Dawg
Chill.
I wasn't dead and its literally a flight from Tokyo yo Germany of course its not gonna be a 2 hour flight..

Chigiri
I know right??
They were worried sick but like it's not even that deep

Shidou
Shut the fuck up marmalade head.

Chigiri
Kys
You're literally barbie

Shidou
Thanks xx
Best compliment ong

Yn
Real
I HEART barbie

Isagi
N/n where are you rn??

Yn
Hi isagiii
I'm in a taxi
Going to my hotel
!!!

Rin
Taxi?
Alone???
At night??

Yn
😨
Calm DOWN
and its not even late or night
it's 9am.
Bro
Different timezones

Hiori
Have you eaten anything yet? You're probably exhausted.

Yn
Hiori omfg.
My beloved
I am tired icl
I have to be at the photoshoot at like 5pm
So I have time to sleep and stuff!!

Kurona
That's good good n/n
( =^ω^)

Nanase
You should go sleep now y/n😓

Sendou
Yeah he's right you have to be at your best for that photoshoot

Eita
Why is no one asking the real questions
When are we getting the photos???

Karasu
ONG BRO that's what I was wondering

Yn
Erm
Okay
I'll go sleep i guess :3
Night(?) guys
You're never getting the photos kay why es :3

________________________________________

Sorry for inactivity😓😓
Erm tw: bad writing (real)
926 words