Letter

I hope i don't sound like a 40 year old man pretending to be a girl and coming in your DMs and i hope i also don't sound like those bot asking u how much for this and that . I hope u just see me as a smol fan of yours (because everyone else is saying that they are ur big fan and i think that space might be full).

Soo i heard about u in school frm my friends(whom i will be always greatful for telling me about you)i think that was the time when you applied for Disney if i remember it right and again when you got invited to an big event i don't remember what is was but i guess it was iffa and that time they told me u are animator as well as a designer something that i too lives in my heart . Then i got your gram id and trust me i felt like i travelled into another world after seeing your illustrations. They were something that i have never seen before somtimes they will be soo deep and sometimes they will be so funny .

 From then onwards i have been freaking inspired and tbh obsessed Not only by your songs, your voice, your caricatures,your art, you, your UX design on Behance(or that asars one or that vayu one fish it everything u posted on Behance), ur interviews, UNO, ur smile but also the way you choose yourself and your passion and fought for it. Thankkkkk youuuu sooo freakinggg muchhh for especially this one for choosing youself and what you love. 

And also for making such beautiful songs that feel like somone has been stabbing my heart with such powerful emotions and  each stabbing dig hard but instead of giving me pain it gives me joy peace  and calmness.

Ahhhhh there's soo much to say to you and i have no words how to soo ig maybe these smol fanart will.Instructions while seeing these:

1) look at details but don't look soo much at details 

2)if u like something in them then they are made by me and if u don't then my brush may be at the fault 

3) look at efforts not at art (optional)

4)pleaseee pleasee i beg u release your songs !! Its hard for me to listen to them and study frm phone and tbh i would rather prefer to increase your views rather then studio7banglore fnl season 7 Ishita Thawait video.

5) also don't forget your song Sukoon its a gem 💎

 happiest  belated birthday 🎂💕. And please don't ever stop posting your art on Instagram because of algorithm i know that app is sukong right now but humans like you make it a bareable place for us to. 

(Also i hope i didn't sound like a clingy bubble gum or annoying like a mosquito)(yeah my humour is broken)