CHARACTER SKETCH

Hey guys...

Here's the Character Sketch...😊
......................................................................

Rajveer Singh ShekhawatAge UnknownAn aloof, nonfriendly, keep to himself, territorial and hot headed kind of a person

Age Unknown
An aloof, nonfriendly, keep to himself, territorial and hot headed kind of a person. He lives in his house but as a Spirit, as a Ghost. People are afraid to even pass by his place. He doesn't like anybody to interrupt him or enter into his property. When Naina came along, he tried everything in his power to scare her off but no use as she stayed there only. Naina's love interest.

Naina Singh AhluwaliaAge 24A fun loving, friendly, calm, caring, protective and a beauty with brains kind of a person

Age 24
A fun loving, friendly, calm, caring, protective and a beauty with brains kind of a person. She is a writer and writes about different haunted locations and its entities. When she came to know about Rajveer and his place, she immediately decided to shift there without any second thoughts. She's also a Clairvoyant so, she can feel and see those entities. When she shifted in his place, she could feel that she's not welcome there but she stayed there anyway. Rajveer's love interest.

......................................................................

Naina belongs to a Rich Sikh family in Delhi. Her parents have a big business to handle but she wasn't interested in that from the start so, her elder brother, Naveen, handled that business of their parents. He knew his sister's liking about writing and different unearthly entities so, he helped her in everyway. Though, he was a bit scared at first but supported his sister anyway.

On the other hand, Rajveer's place was haunted from some time because of him. He doesn't remember that how he died and because of that he feels trapped and frustrated. He lives in Dehradun. A place where many secrets are there to be revealed by the travelers.
......................................................................
How was it???🤔🤔🤔

Silent readers, please stay away from my stories...😡😡😡

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas, dear readers...😊😊😊

Till the 1st part... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye, dear readers...❤❤❤