🫀:The Gossip Spreader

Title: The Gossip Spreader

Subject Classification: O-07-603

Attack Type: Black

Risk Level: Teth

Description: The abnormality takes the form of a ghost-like creature with multiple speakers attached to its body. Its head also appears as a large speaker, with an eye and a mouth appearing randomly from the holes of the speaker. This abnormality is what one would call a "motor mouth", for it is constantly talking about something, whether it be from the chatter it happens to hear from anyone passing by its containment room or something completely nonsensical. Though, even more strange, it can read a person's mind before broadcasting those thoughts to anyone who happens to be nearby. How embarrassing! If threatened, it emits a loud screeching noise that can damage the eardrums. If too close, it might destroy the eardrums completely.

Quote: "Searched high and low until finally unearthing the ultimate buzzworthy co☆nt☆ent!"

Extra:

Based on the song "RIP in the Gossip Sea" by CosMo

Flavor Text:

-"The Gossip Spreader listens intently to the walls, trying to pick up anything new to broadcast"

-"<name> tries not to think about that embarrassing time back in the 3rd grade"

-"The Gossip Spreader's mouth gnashes in an impatient manner"

-"There's more pleasure to be found in gossip than any novel"

-"The Gossip Spreader tries to chat with <name>"

-"The mood of "good and evil" in this world is spinning round and round!"

-"Human beings themselves, forever and ever and ever. I wanna watch them forever and ever and ever."

"