the beginning

Gojo pov
I couldn't believe it when she called me(hey geto is at that old Beach house you know the one we took riko to )where is he.I check room to room until I stop and see him through the glass window standing outside on the balcony I flinged the door open all the feelings rushing back to me that  I thought i buried deep inside that I got rid of.

Geto povI don't know why I came back here as soon I stepped inside a rush of memories came back riko, gojo I paused that was all in the pass gojo is my enemy now I don't have time to think about my feelings that i should have let go a long time ag...

Geto pov
I don't know why I came back here as soon I stepped inside a rush of memories came back riko, gojo I paused that was all in the pass gojo is my enemy now I don't have time to think about my feelings that i should have let go a long time ago I walk over to the balcony and slide  the door open the calming rain helped. I closed my eyes I could hear the crashing waves and the sound of laughter between gojo and riko I sigh gojo. I flinch as here the door fling open I turned around to see gojo standing there .

(Gojo) I don't know why I did it I was thinking on impulse (geto) my eyes widen as gojo pressed his lips against mines I should have pushed him away this was wrong but I couldn't.(gojo) im surprised he didn't pull away but im glad he didn't but soon a smooch turned in to a kiss I found myself unable to pull away.(geto)we should stop but it feels so good gojo then pushed me forward until my back was against the wooden edge.(gojo) I thought I got rid of this feeling of lust but yet it resurfaced. I could tell geto needed a break so let go seeing he's flushed and bright red ears really did something to me.(geto) I can't believe this is happening right now gojo let go and I was able to take a break, satou but before I could even finish he grabbed me and pulled me to one of the rooms. He slammed me on to the bed and got on top of me and started to kiss me again but this time it was different(gojo) I pushed geto on to the bed and started to kiss him  then started to move down to his neck I looked up at his face it was bright red I couldn't hold back any more I took off his shirt.
(Geto) satoru (gojo) suguru . (Geto) in this moment I thought
(Both)I could no I want to stay here even for just a little