"Im sorry V"

Vanessa angst (a bit of rowater)

Hailey pov
"Vanessa wake up, we have work." I shouted through my best friend and roommate's bedroom door. I was met with a sleepy voice through the door "no" Vanessa always struggles to get up in the mornings; i don't like being late.
"V ill buy you coffee" i tell her. She just replies with an annoyed groan.I open the door and step inside her room, switch on the light and pull her duvet off of her "up now. ever since Vanessa moved in with me she has been like a little sister to me; i treat her like one too. She sits up in bed and searches for her duvet, which is now on the floor next to me. I tell her "ill get kim to come and get you then" I and walk out of her room "okay fine i'm getting up" that always works.she's so scared of kim.about 20 minutes later vanessa is finally ready for work. We get in the car and drive to work "sorry were late sarge rojas didn't want to get out of bed" i tell voight as vanessa slumps down in the chair. "V you never want to get out of bed i swear"kevin laughs at her. She just shoots kev a death glare and logs onto her computer.

Vanessa gets up and walks out of the bullpen after getting a phone call. When she came back she went straight to the locker to try and hide the fact she was crying. Me and kev look at eachother. We both follow her into the locker room where she is sitting on the bench with her head resting in her hands. She doesn't know that me and kev are there; i turn to kev and nod at him as if to say to go and check on her. Her quiet sobs fill the silent locker room. Atwater sits I down next to Vanessa and pulls her into a side hug. She jumps at the sudden touch but when she realised it was kev she practically threw herself into his arm and sobbed into his chest.kevin asked "what's up V?" in a worried tone. She was choked up and was now struggling to speak; all she said was "my sister was killed by a drunk driver". I'm guessing Kev didn't know about Vanessa's sister due to the confusion in his face."I'm so sorry v" she just looks up at me trying not to cry.

Kevin's pov

Hailey gets a call and goes back to work; I stay with Vanessa. As soon as hailey leaves Vanessa starts sobbing again,I pull her in for a hug;she accepts and hugs back."it's ok v I'm here"I whisper to her.
XXXXXXX
after about twenty minutes later she calms down enough to go back to work for a bit. We walk into bullpen and I pull a chair to her desk to sit with her. She takes my hand and grabs a pen. Four hearts,two little butterflies and a moon with white pen are neatly drawn on my hand. I smile at her before realising the sun on her hand.Kim walks over to see Vanessa drawing a moon scene on my other hand.

PART 2?

A/N

(What Vanessa drew on kevs hand )