chapter 22 blood poison

*eren pov*

it's been a good few days back. nothing really eventful happened but that's not a bad thing

(groaning)

armin" shhhh shhhh your gonna be ok"

hu

I slowly walked into my boyfriends room. and saw armin and petra standing over his bed trying to calm him down

his skin went paler and his eyes were reder and he appeared to be in pain

eren" (y/n).are you ok?"

armin looked at me then panicked

armin" eren NO GET BACK"

what?

with out warning a bullet flew past My head

eren" WHAT THE?"

(y/n)" DIE YOU FUCKING MARLYAN BASTERDS"

a nother bullet was then shot at me

petra" ok eren follow me and I'll explain what's happened "

ok because I NEED TO KNOW WHY THE ONE I LOVE JUST SHOT AT ME

petra walked we out out the room before taking a deep breath in

Petra" ok. (y/n) has blood poisoning now for a normal person this could be deadly but hanji said he should be fine. however his body is reacting violently to the issue making him extremely hostile and start suffering from short term amnesia"

oh shit

petra" lissan I need you to get everything on this list if we want him not to have to loose an arm"

she then handed me a list of items

petra" hanji has the rest but with out these then

petra" hanji has the rest but with out these then. he will have to have his left arm cut off"

eren" no. the fuck HE WILL NOT"

petra" eren look I know your upset . believe me I am to but trust me if he doesn't get this medicine or his arm doesn't come of he dies"

eren" how did this even happen?"

petra" judging by the cuts on his arm I say when he and his father fought he got it then but since he never had it fully treated it. and it lead to this"

eren" duck. ok just keep him warm. we know he's cold blooded"

petra" yeah I know"

*mikasa pov*

I herd about (y/n) and he wasn't getting better. me an a lot of others tryd our best but to no avail. his arm was getting worse by the minute

hanji then walked in and put something on a nearby table

armin" no.nonononono. you cant do this to him?"

hanji" lissan soon it's his arm or his life.and I'd rather he'd loos an arm then him die"

petra" oh so hes already lost an EYE and now he's loosing his ARM"

hanji" we could try and make a prosthetic"

mikasa" that he'll loos the second he transforms. also how will this effect his snake form?"

hanji" I dont know but it's this or he dies"

the doors then burst open and eren ran in with a sack on her back

eren" I got everything? i wil say this was a pain in my ass and I had to call in a favour from annie but I hot everyth- why do you have a hack saw?"

hanji" well uf you got everything then I don't need it"

eren handed her the bag and she walked to her lab

mikasa" so.he's going to be fine. right"

armin" hopefully"

petra then whispered into his ear

petra" you here that baby you'll be fine"

mikasa" wate why did you need annie to help you?"

eren" one of the items needed was only found in wall cena"

oh ok that makes sense

armin" ok so after this we gotta help him with a few thing because for a few weeks he'll have minor nerve damage in his arm"

eren" ok so basically everything that requires 2 hands"

mikasa" eren I know what your thinking and no. he's not in any condition to meet your mother yet"

eren" OH COME ON. the second I tell her I'm dating someone it's all ' when can I meet them'. GOD its annoying. see he'll be fine after he gets his medication"

(y/n)" everythings going dark"

petra" yeah. no"

*3rd person pov*

we see 2 members of the military police carrying a wooden crate towards an old abandoned house

military police guy 1" so what is this shit again?"

military police guy 2" oh god Dan your an idiot. this helps us deal with 1 problem without starting a legal problem with the survey corps"

dan" ok ok. what problem josh?"

josh" as I'm sure your aware the scouts have a naga working with them. but there's also a second naga that's been killing our personal. so we hide this here so the scouts don't think were trying to kill they're naga"

dan" oh smart"

the both set the box down inside and walked out leaving it slightly open making what was inside visible