Chapter 12 Matt

Blood Warning and implied unaliving attempt you have been warned

Steve was out of the house work late at work and i was laying on my bed when i hear a thud, i look outside my glass door leading out on to the blacony rain starts to fog up the window i squint and see a figure laying against the railing, i walk over to the door with easy, since my cast was taken off this morning, i lean my face against the window and see a blury image on the person's front, a red spider, its spiderman!

i slide open the door walking into the rain, i crouch down in front of the vilgianty, "you good dude?" i ask i see his side bleeding, his head starts to dip down the rain soaks us both i need to get him inside, "whoa, whoa dude stay with me, stay with me" i say but he went limp, i tried to pick him up, thankfully he was pretty light maybe those work out videos are paying off, i brough him in and layed him on the bed, rain started to pour harder outside, i rushed to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit.

Steve taught me how to wrap wounds after the incident with my dad and the countless times i've come home with a black eye or brusied body parts, i need to remove the suit but i feel like that might be invasive so i just hope Spiderman doesnt kill me for ruining his suit, i cut out a hole which was not easy with the thick streachy fabric.

Once i had a reasonable sized hole i wrap the bandige around his waist, i don't why i'm helping him but i guess he is Gravesfeilds vigalaint and i could be blamed for his murder if they find him on my balcony, i wrap up his arm as well before sitting on the edge of the bed, i watch his chest rise and fall so he's still alive which is good.

you could see whos under the mask, the though rings in the back of my head, i watch spiderman and creep closer, just a little peak then i'll get to keep my job so my brother doesnt have to work so late, i reach for the edge of the mask and hesitate, i pull my hand away and feel disapointed in myself i shouldnt take advantge of him, if i'm going to find out his identity i'll just do it through clues.

i head to the kitchen to get pain meds and water for when he wakes up, i set them on the side table before going to change out of my wet clothes, when i walk back into my room spiderman was gone and so were the pain meds, i checked the whole room, but couldnt find him, i walk out into the kitchen seeing the fearless super human trying to walk out the front door and failing missrably.

"dude you need to sit down, those bandiges can only hold so much blood and you moving is making it worse" i state, he wips his head around and stares at me, "i'm fine" his voice cracks in pain, "why are you being so difficault" i groan and grab him by the arm, "no let me-" he starts but i sit him on the couch "don't move" i say walking back to the room to grab the first aid kit again.

Thankfully this time i come back he hasnt moved, i sit beside him and wrap another layer around his arm, which he squrims at the whole time "dude, i'm trying to help, sit still" i say pulling his unharmed arm so he sits back down on the couch, "i don't need help, i'm fine" he states trying to stand up again.

i decide i've hand enough and sit on top of him, "nope" i state holding my ground, spiderman in his weaken state tries to push me off but can't, "fine, fine, i'll stay just get off" he groans, i smirk and move back next to him, "so how'd you get this nasty wound?" i ask trying to keep a converstaion, "just a villian" he mummbles and i swear i know his voice, but i can't pin point who.

"well is it that Doc Oct all over the news?" i ask, he winces, there's my answer, silence fills the room "i'm just surpised you got hurt this bad, you're usually one to know when to stop fighting" i state he scoffs "you act like you know me so well" Spiderman mummbles, if only you knew, silence fills the room once more and I feel figity with my hands "would you like some soda or juice or water?" I ask Spiderman shrugs "im fine, i just need to get back out soon" he says glancing at the bandge around his wasit.

"i should have healed by now" I hear the superhero mummble, "why?" i stupidly ask "cause i have this super human abilty to heal, thats how i stay up right in fights so long, but recently its been taking hour to days where it was taking minutes for me to heal" the black and red suited guy says, "has something changed recently that you werent dealing with before?" i question.

Spiderman looks away, thinking i hope, "i mean ive been so stressed with sc- my personal life and being this super villiganty that the cops don't even like, but with out me they would be dead..." his voice gets more angry, i think he's scared, i place my hand on his shoulder to calm him down, but he just swats me away.

i move away and stare at the superhero, sure he has super powers and can lift a whole damn tree with his finger, but he's just a kid like me and suddenly finding out his identiy doesnt seem all that important anymore, "you could probally make it home" i whisper, his face turns to me and for a spilt second i think i can see through the white patches where his eyes are i can feel his confusion.

"what?" he asks, "your probally healed enough to at least make it home, you can leave out of my balcony again" I say with a small smile, he stands and can kind of walk again, we aproch my bedroom and i slide open the glass door, the rain had be reduced to a sprinkle not the best for wlking or swinging through, but better than heavy rain fall.

he looks at me then back outside, "uh thanks M- civillan" Spiderman swings out the glass door, I shut the glass door and lay on my bed for a little bit conteplating my life "you should have just seen who he is" i groan to myself smacking my forhead, my phone starts to ring, i pick it up "hello?" i ask "Tholomule, i've see your trying to get a story on who spiderman is? intresting choice boy, if you can have a full story on my desk in the next three weeks you my friend have five hundred dollars with your name on it, but like our contact states this stays between you and me, don't want to get in trouble with child labor laws, see you soon, office in three weeks" then my bosses phone line goes dead.

i roll my eyes and place my phone down on my bed, how am i suppost to be a good person and earn cash? i sigh into my pillow.......

Words: 1265 11/10/2023

New Chapter yay!!! im trying to post its just been a little diffiicalt finding time to write, at the moment the only times i can write are tuesdays, wednesdays, thursday mornings, and sometimes fridays, thank you for your paticents enjoy the rest of the book.......byeeeeee........