|| Day 21 ||

August 11th

Today was the party. Rose walked up to her closet wondering what to wear. She looks through her clothes, until she finds a black dress. Rose didn't normally wear dresses, but on party's and special days she does. Rose goes to the bathroom and changes, also putting on lip stick. She brushes her hair and grabs her shoes. Rose goes down stairs and says goodbye to her parents.

"Make sure to be home before 11:00." Her mum says.

"And no kissing boys!" Her dad says.

"Dad, I won't. All the guys at my school are stupid anyway." Rose says opening the front door.

"Have fun." Her mum says as Rose walks out the door.

Rose hops in her car and heads to the party. Passing houses, lakes and shops.

'I wonder what it's like to be free.' She wonders.

***

Rose is on her phone texting Jane.

Rose: Where is the party again?

Jane: *insert address*

Rose: Ok thx. See u soon.

Jane: Bye.

Rose checks the street sign for the street she's on. Right street. She looks at the closest houses number. Only 5 houses away. 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Rose looks at the house, it was almost like a mansion. A huge driveway and huge house. She puts on her blinker then turns into the packed driveway. Rose stops the car and hops out. The house seems calm from the outside. But Rose knows that inside there will be music pumping and drunk students. Rose opens the door. She was right, loud music and drunk students. She doesn't see Jane so she texts her.

Rose: Where r u?

Jane: Meet me in the backyard near the pool.

Rose: K see u soon.

Rose puts her phone back into bag and tries to find the backyard. She looks around the house. Someone catches her eye. It was Ashton. Ashton was a friend of Rose's. Unfortunately Ashton always got bugged by Michael and Calum to get info of Rose or to send messages to Rose, but he never does. Rose walks over to Ashton who was by himself.

"Hey Ashton." She says.

"Oh hey Rose, I didn't know you were coming." Ashton says giving Rose a friendly hug (A/N, a FRIENDLY hug. Nothing more, nothing less).

"Yeah, Jane asked me." Rose says "do you know where the backyard is?"

"Yes. Come with me." Ashton replies walking in the other direction. Rose follows.

He guides her to the backyard. Then leaves going to find he's friend.

"Thanks!" Rose yells to him as he walks off.

Rose makes her way to the pool. She sees Jane standing there with a beer in her hand.

"Hey. Drunk?" Rose asks.

"No, not yet. Glad you made here. I thought some drunk guy got ya." Jane says.

"Ha ha very funny." Rose says.

"I know right." Jane says. They start laughing.

Rose and Jane talk for a few minutes about the party.

"So wanna go dance?" Jane asks.

"Ew no!" Rose jokes.

"Not like that." Jane laughs then pushes Rose slightly.

"I know, I know. Let's go dance." Rose says.

They go off and enjoy the party.

***