☆ ᴅʀᴇss ᴄᴏᴅᴇ ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ ☆

I scoff as I look down at the crumpled slip in my hand.

"What's the big deal? It's just a shirt." I thought.

My mom always said I was a rebel, and it seemed like the school administrators agreed. But I'm not about to give in and conform to their archaic dress code. They can't crush my spirit that easily.

The assistant principal, Mrs. Ponders, dismisses me and I immediately walk to the bathroom to tear the humiliating, "I violated the dress code!" shirt that the school makes people wear when they get dress-coded.

Scratch that.

Girls. They only make the girls wear that stupid shirt when they get dress-coded. Instead of making the boys wear the shirt, they give them a spare shirt and send them on their way.

I'm gonna change that.

As soon as I get to the bathroom I dump the shirt in the trash. I start to walk to a stall but my feet stop me. No way I'm letting the administration get off that easy. I walk back to the trash can and grab the shirt from out of a pile of wet paper towels and condom wrappers.
I hate this goddamn school.

My eye lands on a Sharpie that I have in my bag. Perfect.  I set the shirt down on the counter and immediately scratch the word "violated" out. After, I color over the big font made solely out of plastisol.

I slip the shirt on and walk out of the bathroom; into a swimming pool full of piranhas. Or at least that's what it feels like. Not everyone looks but, the people that do seem shocked. Shocked that I'd do this, or that someone had the guts to stand up. Either way, I'm okay with it.

Until I hear footsteps. I fear that it's a teacher or Mrs. Ponders. But it's worse.

Michael.

Michael Hoover.

The most sexist guy in this school.

Fuck.

——————————
Author's note.

Please don't kill me for the short chapter but I need to leave you guys on a cliffhanger
🙄

Anyway, I'm super inspired by Joan Jett, and Bikini Kill, you know. All of the hot ASF feminists of our world.

Side note!

I may not be updating because I take advanced English and they give out a ton of homework and I just have a lot of stuff to do.

Please vote!! It takes two seconds -if that!- and it helps me a lot!!

Thank you for reading!