Catch You Guys Later... Right?

Champion POV
It has been two days since Wild has had his talk about how the Time upsetting fiasco is not his fault, but honestly I bet he doesn't believe a lick of that. Yes he's been sleeping with the others and back to 'normal' but he still seems different, upset if you want to put it that way.

The group announced that we are taking a break for lunch and me and Wild are on cooking duty. I sit near the pot and pull out my Slate. I feel a tug on the cape of my hood and tilt my head to see Wild looking at the ground sheepishly with his fists balled up in my ragged cape. "Can we... talk?" He asks slowly looking up at me. I look to my left and to my right, everyone is ether busy or talking so they are paying no attention to us. "Sure what's up?" I ask as I start to chop up some potatoes. "Um.. well..." Wild takes a deep breath. "Do you... have the.. mask?" He asks and I stop chopping to look at him. "Yes but I can't give it to you now, Time would freak." I say turning and scooping up the chopped potatoes and dropping them into the pot.

"I know.." Wild says but clenches my cape tighter. "I want... to get.. rid of it.." he says and I stop what I'm doing to turn fully to him. "Kid I know your still working on your words but did you say what I think you just said." I ask with my mouth agape. Wild nods "Times... scared....... Like... really scared... of it..." Wilds hands relax a little bit. "I don't... want him.. to be scared... of something... that I have..." Wild finishes and starts to play with the hem of his shirt. I let myself smile at that. As I look down at him. I quickly turn back to the pot and clear my throat. "Well if you want it. I'll help you." I say and I feel a heavy weight crash into my back. "Wha-" I quickly turn around to see Wild hugging me. "Thanks... Champ.." Wild say snuggling his face into my shirt. I just pat his head. "Don't mention it kid."

____________
_____
"Hey old man come over here!" I yell across the clearing waving to him. Time turns his head and stands up. "The rest of you... guys can come too." Wild says from beside me and the others head over to us. "Wild, don't run you'll trip." Warriors says frowning as he sticks his hand out in case Wild falls. "I'm fine!" Wild says with a big smile on his face. Once we reach a clearing in the woods Wild sticks out his hands, asking for the group to stop.

I move past them and go to the center of the clearing where there is a two shovels. Me and Wild start to dig. "What are you guys doing." Four asks Tilting his head. "You will see." I say wiping the sweat from my brow. "Oooo let me help!" Wind says jumping in and Wild hands him the shovel he was using. Wild starts to dig with his hands. When we dig about a four foot hole I stop Wind from digging any farther. "What's this about?" Legend asks obviously growing irritated. Wild then pulls out his slate and materializes a 8 foot tall tree with a patch of soil around it which is about 4 foot deep.

"Why are we plating a tree?" Sky asks walking closer. I then go and stand beside Time and nod to Wild. Wild pulls out majora's mask and Time tenses up and tries to take a step forward but I stick my arm out in front of him making him wait. Wild throws the mask into the hole and pushes the tree in after. He then turns and smiles at Time. "It's gone now.... The tree will keep anyone... from finding it!" Wild says and Time smiles back and kneels on one knee with his arms open. Wild crashes into his arms. "Thanks dumplin" Time mutters into Wilds hair and Wild just gives me the brightest smile.

_____________
_____
"Are we there yet?" "No" "are we there yet?" "No" "are we the-" "for the love of all that's holy NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET" I snap at Wind and he sticks his tongue out at me. "Do you see a village anywhere? Huh!" I say shooting my hand out towards the road. "I do!" Wild says taking off to Hateno Village. "YES!" Wind says taking off after him. I drag my hand down my face and walk in with sky chasing the two kids and the others following me.