*:・゚✧*:・゚First day of school! *:・゚✧*:・゚

"..Teru-kun..?"

You say sleepily as you awoke from your slumber. You look up at Teru, his hand still holding you down on his chest. Teru looks at you and a faint blush appears on his face as you wake up.

"Good morning, Mire."

You tried your best not to scream in embarrassment. But your face was just red and you looked away..

"You looked cold, and hugging you didn't do anything. This would make you warmer.."

Teru said, smiling. He did take you off his chest and get out of bed.

"I'll be taking a shower, you can change."

Teru said as he entered the bathroom with a towel in hand. You also got out of bed. Halfway through changing, Akane walked in.

"A-ah, Akane?"

"Oh.. sorry Sumire-chan."

Akane left and you finished changing and was now brushing your hair when Teru came out of the shower.

"I heard Akane come in, were you changing?"

Teru tilted his head, in a uniform you definitely recognized. 

"Oh, yes he did.. but.."

"It's okay, because it was an accident

"It's okay, because it was an accident."

"...If you say so."

Teru smiles. You place your bow at the back of your head and Tiara comes in.

"Teru-niisan! Mire-chan! Kou-niisan says its time to eat."

Tiara said, holding a mokke. 

"Oh, alright, princess, go to the dining table, we'll be there in a minute."

Teru responds and both of you get your bags and go to the dining table.

"Ah, Mire-chan! Teru-chan! You've gotta hurry and eat, school starts in 20 minutes."

Kou said, worried.

"....Teru, how long did you take in the shower..?" Akane asked.

After Akane said that, everyone looked at a Teru with a "oh my god.." face.

"There's no clock in there.." Teru scratched the back of his head.

"Did you fall asleep in the shower? Again??" Kou said, unfazed.

"Yes Kou.." Said Teru. Everyone except Tiara and Kou were speechless.

"Is this...normal.?" Aoi asked.

"..I guess.." You responded.

"Isn't it time for school?" Tiara suddenly said, and everyone looked at the clock.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" screamed the Kamome Acadamy students. They all hurried to get their bags, and everyone left the house, with Tiara leaving for her elementary school.