High Level: A/N

And that's a round-off!

This book has been a pretty fun venture away from attempting to rewrite ISoH, mostly since I was metaphorically skipping through this entire book. Is this work the best quality? No, definitely not. But this work served its purpose... a distance from ISoH, a chip into another romance trope, and something to write.

Besides, I have learned more about dancing than I have at any point in my life, which was pretty interesting.

Also, I sincerely hope nothing in here was too confusing–

- - -

THANK YOU!!!

Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate everything: the votes,  the comments... And let's not forget the reads. Yes, you, silent readers. I appreciate you all too and I'm so glad I was able to share this story with someone.

If you enjoyed this story, please consider dropping a vote and comment. This helps with the help with the algorithm, thus reaching new readers.

- - -

Questions

Could answer a few questions about your reading experience? One, all, either way, thanks in advance!

✎ Who was your favorite character?

✎ Who was your least favorite character?

✎ What was your favorite scene?

✎ What was your least favorite scene?

✎ Was there anything you found confusing or wish there was more explanation on?

✎ What would you like to see improved?

✎ If you could pick one character to have a spinoff, who would it be?

✎ Any other thoughts you would like to share?

- - -

Playlist

There aren't any stats for this work unlike ISoH, but there's a playlist. Feel free to shout out songs you would like added.

Our Song - Anne-Marie, Niall Horan

The Scientist - Coldplay

One - Ed Sheeran

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

Hurricane - Fleurie

Foolish - Forest Blakk

Demons - Imagine Dragons

see you later - Jenna Raine

I Hope You Dance - Landon Austin, Victoria Rylee Burchfield

Costume Party - Lauren Duski

House of Memories - Panic! At The Disco

Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk, Nate Ruess

Bad Timing - Rachel Grae

Riptide - Vance Joy

- - -

:)

Again, thanks for joining Dawn—Olly—and Dax!

Thanks for everything :)

Signing up for a new adventure,
Caity a.k.a Everythings Nothing