#6

SUGARHILL DDOT POV

It's lowkey been 4 weeks since that incident and it's been bugging me like a motherfucker. I would go to his house and smoke every once in a while only but that was only with jay. When i asked him to come over to talk. It's always "Oh dd i cant, busy sorry." or "ion wanna hear it ddot do ya thang." Ddot mimicked dd.

This whole situation been killin me and I just wanted to talk to him bout it so I decided to go to his house to see if he's really "BUSY"

TIMESKIP TO DDS HOUSE

NO ONE'S POV

Ddot knocked on the door and dd yelled "COMING!" so ddot waited for the door to open and when it did dd's eyes widen. "Oh ddot...Hey? What ya here for?" Dd nervously chuckled as if he just gotten caught stealing.

"Look what you've seen was just a misunderstanding... When I come over you barely even talk or look at me, like whats up with ya, like you can tell me bro." Ddot said this with a straight face and looked dd in his eyes.

"Aight lookit ddot, we cant be talkin no mo, you feel me?" Dd tried to dismissed this whole conversation and tried to shut the door and ddot pushed dd towards the wall and pinned him and looked down, clearly because dd is shorter. "Why?" The two boys stared at each other. "Mmcht, Ddot watch out, ion got time for this shit." dd huffed out.

"What got ya so busy?" Ddot spoke again. "Bro mind ya business, and lemme go while ya at it." Ddot started to get angry but so did dd. "Answer both my questions and I will." ddot said as dd sighed in defeat but didn't say a word. "Look ddot I gotta girl now and she dont want me seeing you no mo. dd managed to get out with a sigh after it.

Ddot looked furious. "So you gon let some bitch you just met ruin our friendship? I see how it is." Ddot looked at dd clearly mad asf. "Ddot it ain't like that bro." dd took a deep breath. "I ain't doin it for her....i'm doin it for me" Ddot grabbed dd and looked at him angrily trying not to punch the nigga. "tf you mean?" dd glared up at darrian. "i developed sum feelins for you ddot, i know i shouldn't have because you were dating that nyla girl, but shit just happens and I gotta distance myself, you feel me?" dd tried to explain to dd, but ddot was just in disbelief.

"No way bro, you're bullshittin right?" Ddot spoke up finally after the 3 minutes of silence. "I broke up with that bitch for you and this is what I get?" Ddot balled up his fist, dd furrowed his eyebrows. "And she was still callin ya, yall still had sum goin on, and you did that shit upon yo self i didn't tell you to. Get the fuck out DARRIAN."

Ddot looked at dd and his face soften, ddot kissed dd roughly slowly wrapping his hand around dd's neck softly gripping it as dd eyes widen. Soon though, the kiss got very heated. Dd let ddot explore his mouth. As the kissing got rough dd wrapped his legs around ddot's torsos. As ddot was about to go for dd's neck it started to rain. (period ddot get ya mann)

They both stopped and looked at each otherj. Ddot kissed dd again but this time ddot went farther, he moved his lips off of dd's and went down to his neck, lickin it and bitin it. Dd moaned out as ddot kept going, ddot bit his lip and waited for dd to tell him to keep going. He was getting excited for what was going to come. After a few seconds, dd nodded.

"ddot..." dd managed to say through moans. Ddot stopped and listened. "Let's hmmm do this in the room." dd said, still in moans. Ddot nodded and carried the both of them upstairs to the room. He placed dd on the bed and locked the door, just in case. DDOT got on top of DD and started to mark him. (hickeys😭) dd quietly moaned.

When ddot was done he looked at the hickey he made. He smirked and went back to kissing dd.
He slowly moved one of his hands down to dd's bulge. He put his hand on it and that's when he got a unexpected reaction. "fuck! d-darrian!" dd yelled and moaned, but he was clearly embarrassed by it.

 "fuck! d-darrian!" dd yelled and moaned, but he was clearly embarrassed by it