Y/n x Fives. *Insert awsome background music*

Hey peeps!! Only three days late this time!! Not that bad for me. Hope everyone is having a good day/night!

Side note- I'm starting to get low on ideas. Being back to school kinda cuts the creative time I have, so feel free to make a request. I will literally do anything other then smut. I still have a few almost completed stories up my sleeve but I'm running low. (Once you read this one you can tell I'm a little desperate)

Grease fans will get this song reference, others, well it's still really funny 😂

(Song being referenced: Hopelessly Devoted to you. I can't get the video to work but I know it's on the internet somewhere )

Warnings: fluff, light mentions of being drunk, 501st prime ✨chaos✨

*Enter Awesome  Background Music*

After changing out of my battle worn blacks I start to head towards the barracks. Fives and the others were having a movie night and I was probably already late. Once I reached the door I pressed the control panel to open the door. I felt the grin that was plastered on my face once I realized they were watching Grease. Sandy was singing  "Hopelessly Devoted to you".

They didn't hear me come in yet and I could tell from the doorway that they've been drinking I pressed the record button on my helmet cam. This is gonna be good.

I see them all jump up excitedly as of they just realized that the song was on.

"But baby can't you see there's nothing else for me to do?   
I'm hopelessly devoted to you.
But now..."

"THERES NOWHERE TO HIDE!!!" They all started sining and I just about died. Echo now in a very emotional performance on the table while Kix snatched the remote as a microphone

"SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIIIIIIIIDE!!!" Hardcase started flailing his arms around and Jesse joins Kix on the remote microphone

"IIII'M OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" Rex dramatically gripped his head in his hands while Fives started jumping randomly

"HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOUUUUUUU!!!" They all blared as I walked up to Fives with a grin

"I'm hopelessly devoted to you" I sung appearing at his side. He whipped his head around smiling wider once he saw me. Just by the look on his face I could tell that he'd only had one or two drinks but that never really mattered, Fives could get drunk on life if it was a night like this.

Once the others clued in that I was here we continued the sing along. Some of the toughest men in the GAR and they surprisingly know the all the songs from Grease. Hell Fives knew some of the dances and spun me around a little bit.

After an awesome night we made our way to our bunks and crashed for the night. 
~~~

The Next Morning...

When I woke up the next morning I moved closer to Fives. It was a cold morning but that just gave me more reason to snuggle up next to him. I was awake but I didn't plan on moving anytime soon.

Probably 20 minutes later he let out a grumble. "Mornin' sleepyhead". I said with a tired smile. "Mornin' Cyre'ika". He responded.

"Wanna see something funny?" I spoke into a smirk. "Always" he looked up interested.

I pulled my data pad onto the bed and played the video from last night.

"But now... THERE'S NOWHERE TO HIDE, SINCE YOU PUSHED ME LOVE ASIIIIIIIDE, IIIIIII'M OUT OF MY HEAD, HOPELESSY DEVOTED TO YOUUUUUUUU

I'm hopelessly devoted to you"

"And I've got many more, including a solo buy yours truly of 'look at me I'm Sandra D." I smirked as he laughed "maker knows that I'm hopelessly devoted to you" he said seriously in a way, holding my close. "And I you" I say pressing a kiss to his lips.

——
Welp. You can tell that's old 🤦‍♀️ hope it was worth the update,

Question: if you could go on a trip to Disney Land with and battalion/clone squad who would you pick?

My answer: either 501, or CF-99

Have a good day/ night :)

-TheWolfpack104