Break a Leg

_____________________________
A few note worthy warnings
• Cannon typical violence
•Weird Unknown names that I won't change for the humor of it.
•So much shade thrown at Elias.
•Intentionally Flawed OC (from here on out)
•So much cursing
•Southern person writing an even more southern OC
•Improper handling of tape recorder
_____________________________

[It cuts in on someone mid sentence while banging against the tape recorder presumably]

Be

-don't fuckin' work I'll- oh there it goes.

[They clears their throat]

So Peter said somethin' about these being said like "Statement of -your name- regarding -your situation-" and he will provide the date cause I don't keep track of that so to whoever is listening it's somewhere attached I think. So with that being said; statement of Be, B-E not the letter B or the bug bee, regarding this old theater that reminds me of every bad horror movie idea. I hope I did all that right... either way I ain't doing that again.

[A loud creek of a door and a torch being turned on can be heard as Be's footsteps are heard]

I have a message also to the bastard who told on me if that isn't an issue:
Elias you're the worst and I hope that you bust your ass on that chair. This won't prove anything to yah one bit other than you're a petty bitch.

[A few seconds of silence before Be speak again, much calmer]

Either way, I don't want to get involved with the whole statement of what happened with him. Last time I spoke about anything to someone, I winded up... let's say in a bad place.

[A few minutes of walking before another door creeks open]

Oh that's... that's-

[A sound of weird fabric followed by bugs presumably and Be audible shuddering]

I know them damn pests when I see 'em. I hate these things. You know I grew up around the countryside and yet I still cannot stand the little pests. The last thing I want to even see here is the corrupted. Doesn't look like it's here yet but it wouldn't be a surprise if they wind up here.

[They walk away, faster than before]

Thank God I don't have to deal with that all the time. You're either in complete awareness of that bullshit or unsettlin' numb to it and both are equally horrible. I think that's what keeps me away from all that.

[A moment of silence before they speak again]

You know what. I think I got a answer for yah concernin' why I talk so much for "Someone of The Lonely", Elias. It's cause there are different ways of being an avatar that aren't just limited to being an outcast. Damn, for a avatar that can see literally everything you can't use it to actually find out shit before you ask. Hell, the fact I can't turn into mist should be a hint.

[The sound of steps going up are heard before a door is opened]

Still don't get why yah don't bring your guys over to see this. You gotta ask Peter to get me me out in a musty, old place. Plus I'm sure you would love to send someone there to their own death... Maybe that person is me now that I think about it.