𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.

— JUNE 2023 —❝ YOU HAVEN'T CALLED ME IN JACK IN YEARS

— JUNE 2023 —
YOU HAVEN'T CALLED ME IN JACK IN YEARS...
( instagram & real life ! )

"ARE YOU done yet, V?" Jamie asked in an annoyed tone.

"You only took 3 pictures and your already tired?" she said grabbing her phone from him.

     "Yes. And for your information I took like 15. You just gonna delete half of them-"

    "Stop complaining Jamsie, it's my turn now!" Harper said happily, making her sister laugh as she handed Jamie her phone. "Your turning into your sister more and more every day.." he said shaking his head.

    Ivy scrolled through her camera roll, looking at the pictures Jamie took.

    "Hey..."

    Ivy turned to see Jacks smiling face.

   "Oh, hi Jack." she said returning the smile.

    "'jack'?" he questioned, "You haven't called me Jack in years..."

    "Well I don't have to call you 'Jackie' all the time, right?"

    Jack nodded in response as Ivory turned her attention back to her phone, "Are you mad at me?" he said abruptly.

     "What? No."

    "It's just seems like you've been ignoring me, I mean you never reply to my comments anymore... I don't know, you've just been acting weird..."

     Ivy stayed silent for a moment trying to think of what to say but Jack beat her too it.

    "Is this because of I said?" he asked making her face scrunch up in confusion, "About our, you know.." he said awkwardly.

     "Our kiss? Wow you must be really ashamed about out kiss..." she said sarcastically.

    "No! No! I- It's just-"

    "I'm kidding, Jackie."

"O-oh right." he said nervously, "So your not mad?" he asked again.

"No Jackson. I'm not mad. And plus your right, it was just a silly little kiss." she shrugged.

"Oh yeah, totally. It didn't mean anything." he shrugged trying to make look like it didn't bother him.