Chapter 20

DARK POV

Arghhh, I thought, I was the only one who she's referring though, and ends up that man was sharing a face with me? Really?

I'm more handsome to that man, I guess. But doesn't mean that I'm fine with comparing with that man.

"Huy ano na laro tayo, oyyy, here I have an extra phone here, kanina ka pa nakatulala hulaan ko nag seselos ka sa asawa ko no?!!" She asks. I wanted to say ''yes'' but I'm ashamed to say it out loud.

"I'm not jealous, you know" I said coldly, but deep down I'm getting irritated about that man she just mentioned.

"I smell something fishy" One of the girls in royalties said. [Cindy]

"Are you guys' nuts? There is no fish in here" Eve said.

"Damn" I whispered to myself.

Too innocent, but I know she had an ex, right?

"I think you guys playing dumb at me" She said. I just rub my forehead

"Btw bes, aalis na tayo bukas dito kase papasok na tayo sa paaralan natin" The girl said. [Cindy]

"Ganun ba o sige lang nakahanda naman na yung mga gamit ko" Eve said.

"Gusto ko ng mag laro tayo Dark sige na" She turned her attention to me again, then I gave her my agreement to play with her.

"Sure, I'm in" I said while looking at her.

The game just started

"Bobo mo naman dark"

"Oh, patay kananaman"

"Mahina ka pa dark"

"Lamok ka ata dark ehh"

"Ayy na patay ko yung langgam, ay ikaw pala yun"

"Walang ka Thrill Thrill"

"Bulag ka pala dark"

"Beysik kalaban ko"

That's what she says to me while playing, I'm getting what I said lately that she's innocent.

This is what my screen shows to me.

DEFEAT

Then to her is.

Victory

And she's making fun of me. 

"Yohoooooo! Panalo ako, panalo ako, mahina ka pala dark, you're so weak" She said while looking at me showing his tongue out.

"Congrats!" They spoke.

"Ouy, yung bayad mo" Ohh, they just gamble for us.

"Yes, panalo ako sa pustahan give me the money!" This too.

"Tsk" Ofcourse, it's the fire guy.

Ohh man, just back off. You don't have any chances with my Eve.

—————————————————————