Chapter #01

~Author's POV~

Naruto-UzumakiNamikaze-Arisato-Hitsugaya was going after Sasuke but because of his Rinne-Sharingan he decides to end his best friend's life by throwing him in a portal that leads to a void. Let's see how this plays out.

Naruto-UzumakiNamikaze-Arisato-Hitsugaya's POV~

"Uchiha for your evils committed I hereby arrest you so you should remain silent and go get a lawyer because anything will be used against you in the court martial." Says Naruto. Sasuke just laughed at him. "Urasutonkachi do you think I would let you get me to jail, that will never ever happen.'' He said. "As of now it's only you and I .. Sasuke so surrender now or I would make you eat your words.'' He said.

"Oh getting fired up are we eh~ hey let's make things more amusing.. If you handcuffed me I would come peacefully but if you don't then it's all over for you here in this world."
He added to the stakes already at hand. "Fine by me but if you lose here you're going to feel my punishment as well is that a deal?''.
He said to that bastard Uchiha. "I accept your bet as well.. let's get this over with.'' He was furious that Naruto is holding on his own so he decides to cheat. "Time for your end"Dobe''.. goodbye Naruto-Uzumaki-Namikaze-Arisato-Hitsugaya see you in hell.'' As he activated the Rinne-Sharingan he threw Naruto in the portal and sealed it. "That should do the trick I won Naruto~ ". His "mates" were $addened that their hubby is long gone. But that's not the case because he can still communicate with them by his "mark''. They're happy that they're still connected to him even if he's so far from that world. "Don't worry my ''Himes '' you can still hear me speak through that "mark'' you all have , don't be sad just protect the village for me.''
He told them via telepathy making them encouraged to fight on. "We won't fail you Naruto-kun until we see each other again our dear ''Prince'' .. alright time to hunt a missing nin." Says his ''Himes'' and they caught him and Tsunade Senju had sent him to the court martial for his crimes. "Sisters get this dumbass off my sight before he begs for his own life..'' She said and they nodded. ''Enjoy your life in your new home..in prison that is..'' Sakura Haruno Uzumaki Namikaze chuckled as her sisters dragged him away. "Hope you rot in hell you motherfucker..'' she added to her taunt it made her sisters feel amused.

As our hero is travelling the void he remembered that he also had a more powerful Rinne-Sharingan the Eternal Mangekyo Rinne-Sharingan and he activated his own eyes and it brought him to a wonderful place where mana and energy is prevalent instead of chakra. Let's see what would happen if he met some pretty women of the Land of Dawn and Eruditio plus the Moniyan Empire.

Layla's POV~

"I saw a handsome adolescent coming from a portal and he's like Hayabusa or even Hanzo in terms of strength and facial features."
She said to herself as he walked to her. "Uhm hello miss can I ask where am I this place looks cool oh and btw nice meeting you I'm Naruto-Uzumaki-Namikaze-Arisato-Hitsugaya let's get along pretty well you look beautiful to be fair.''
Says Naruto-Uzumaki-Namikaze-Arisato-Hitsugaya.. "Oh you're in the Land of Dawn in the Hidden Village in the Moniyan Empire... you're famous all around here.. we all know you Naruto and you're not bad yourself btw Layla Shinzaki it's a pleasure to meet you.'' She shook his hand but as a sign of respect he kissed her hand. It made her blush scarlet red as crimson as her S.A.B.E.R. : Breacher skin hair it made him snicker and she was wet down there because of his deep authoritative voice like a certain Kpop Idol .. *V* and he was eye-catching as well. "Hihihi Naruto-sama you're going to be ours."  thought the women who's with Layla Shinzaki as well as her.

"Btw may I ask what power do you all possess because I feel you're all strong females a "Femme Fatale" . '' he asked and Lesley Vance answered.. "Hi Naruto-sama well we use Mana and energy ~ but there's a place where your kind lives who's practicing Ninjutsu as well as Kinjustu too btw I'm Lesley Vance~" . And he kissed her hand too making her heart burst in thumping fast. ''Pleasure to meet you all.~ I would check out that place as well but I'm going to try to adjust at this place first before travelling to the place you're mentioning.'' He eye-smiled making them giggle.

Hanabi Ikenami and Kagura Shinobu saw him too and they helped him find the place and he was in awe at how Oriental it looks.
"Thanks for your help Hanabi-Chan ,Kagura-chan this place reminds me of home ~" he smiled making them blush at that affectionate suffix meaning that they got his attention as well.  "You're welcome Naruto-sama and welcome to our place..but are you going to return to Eruditio..?'' Kagura asked. '' Yeah I'm going to tour this world first and maybe study because I wanna become more efficient if I wanted to be a Kage of my own village back in my world.'' He answered and they nod.