꥟ One ꥟

Daytime

Today is the day jimin, a small omega from the Night walker pack is turning 18. Today he'll get to finally talk to his inner wolf and will be able to meet his mate if his lucky enough.

"Jimin! jimin!" yelled a short blond haired girl.  "what is it nina?" replied jimin slightly giving her a side eye "You wont believe what rumors are going around! " said the girl named nina.

Nina is the only friend of jimin in the pack other than his sibling, jimin was not your typical weak little submissive omega. He was strong willed and confident, though he might be weak, he was a smart head. Which makes him stick out than the other omeags.

"what rumors?" said jimin now curious of what the girl is about to say. "People are saying today might be the ful moon and..."
"and?" replied jimin waiting further for her to finish. "You could be his mate who knows!!!" screamed nina in his face making him startle.

"Girl first of all STOP SCREAMING IN MY FACE and second Who is HE?!" asked jimin with a confused face. Nina started at him dead in eyes and punched the air letting her frustration out "Come on jimina, you possibly cant forget who comes to find his mate at the full moon.. " jimin squinted his eyes trying to remember who she's talking about  "wait the ALPHA KING?!? the one who only comes to look for his omega  every hundred years?!" jimin shouted his mouth now wide open "Yes you dumbass!!. " "no way nina, i don't have that much of good luck to be his mate AND isn't he like already an old bum if his more than hundred years old?" jimin cringed at the thought of his mate being an old wrinkly man.

Nina stared at him silently cursing at him before finally saying, "Okay first of all you gold fish brain, did you forget that legend says he doesn't age? and second his like a frikin living legend" Jimin scrunched up his nose in disgust before replying, "so you would be okay with an old hag who has been living before your grandparents? your crazy "

Nina huffed and got up in annoyance, "your not getting it, he could be a hot ass man whos still a virgin!" Jimin rolled his eyes at her before also getting up and replied, "yea i bet a man whos lived for hundreds of years is still waiting for his sweet little mate he still hasn't found" jimin laughed sarcastically looking at her. She just crossed her arms in a defensive act, "okay okay whatever its not like his gonna come here like one of us is his mate anyway" said she while looking at the ground.

"exactly so now stop daydreaming and lets go take a stroll at the village" said jimin giving his hand out for her to hold. "yea lets do that" , nina smiled as she took his hand and they both walked off.

Night time

"jimin come quickly the ceremony is about to start!"

It was now nighttime meaning jimins adult turning ceremony was about to start, jimin slowly walked out of his room wearing a beautiful korean traditional gown.

"yes mom coming!" shouted jimin while running out of the house to field where the ceremony was being held

"yes mom coming!" shouted jimin while running out of the house to field where the ceremony was being held. As jimin entered the area everyone shifted their eyes to the beautifully dressed omega. "you look beautiful my little jimina" said his mother who now had tears rolling down her cheeks as she pulled the little omega in her arms and hugged him. "Mom doesn't cry, im not going anywhere relax, Im just turning 18!" said jimin as he patted her back slowly reassuring her.

"Indeed you look very beautiful my child." said the omegas father as he slowly walked towards them both. "Im sure every alpha in the village is gawking at you right now. " said his younger sister Jiyong as she also joined the three. "oh shut up jiyong , this is not the right time", said jimin as he rolled his eyes at the younger before pulling her into the hug also, upon seeing the family hug their dad couldn't resist and also hugged them from behind. " today is a very special day jimina, you'll turn 18 today which means your inner wolf will finally awaken, isn't that wonderful?" said mrs park (jimins mom) , "yes indeed mom its a very exciting thought although im a bit nervous im sure evey thing will be alright! "   jimin said in an excited tone making the others smile at him. "Well lets not waste anymore time and finish the ceremony" said mr park while looking at them.

Everyone gathered at the bug table as they all sat down mr park announced, "Welcome everyone to my son jimins coming of age ceremony. Now in less than an hour he'll turn 18 so let's enjoy this day to the fullest, shall we?" Everyone cheered shouting yes, "Let the ceremony begin!" said mr park as he sat down.

The feast began, the omegas came out with variety of dishes, serving the guests. The place was filled with Aromas of food and pheromones and loud chatters of the people, children running around. A group of young omegas around jimins age were preparing for their traditional dance, Jimin will also be participating in the dance for the first time.

"oh my luna... im so scared, what if i mess up? " murmured jimin as he sat at the wooden chair, anxiety was eating him from inside,"Hey! you alright? why do you look so pale? " said nina in a calm manner as she sat beside him fixing her hair as she will be in the dance too.

"no nina, im really stressed... what if i mess up and ruin the dance?" said jimin while looking down at his lap, nina placed her own hand on his, rubbing it in a reassuring move.

"hey look here," jimin slowly looked up at her "i believe you'll do wonderful at the dance, i know it so stop stressing and lets go!" nina jumped up and grabbed his hand pulling him to the middle where the other dancers were, beside the dancer was the big table where the alphas and elderly where sitting.

Everyone was patiently waiting for the dance to begin. All the young dancers got into position, a woman started the song and all the dancers slowly moved with the music. All eyes were on the dancers but specially on jimin because he simply just stood out from everyone else, his Hanfu was slightly different form everyone else's because it was his birthday ceremony.

As jimin twirled gracefully a man suddenly shouted pointing at the sky, "Everyone look! Is that the full moon?! " As he shouted, in between the black clouds a little light was peeking out which after a while was clear and the full moon out in the sky, Everyone started whispering among themselves.

"oh no... the rumors were true.." whispered jimin as he turned around to look at nina who was just as startled as everyone else,
the dance has fully stopped now. Jimin slowly went beside nina and stood beside her, His mother came beside him and started pulling him, "come on lets go, we shouldn't stay here any longer" she said while pulling him towards their house. Everyone now was scurrying all over the place, quickly grabbing their kids and returning to their house.

Jimin didn't turn 18 yet the ceremony came to end making him upset that the ceremony had to end like this. Nina quickly waved jimin goodbye as she went away to go to her house also. "No unmated omegas should be out, everyone to your house now! " Someone yelled hurrying everyone.

Just before jimin and his mother reached the house they heard a deep ear screeching howl from the distance which only ment one thing.

"his here... " whispered mrs park under her breath before finally pushing jimin into her house and her daughter who was also following behind. "Do not get out you both understand?" she loudly said for them to hear.

They both nodded their head and went out to their seperate rooms.

Is he really here? jimin thought as he was in his own world, sitting beside his window he pondered in his own thoughts until suddenly everything felt so quiet.

He slightly peeked out and...

             ✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜«✜»✜
                  𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
          »»-----------¤-----------««
            ᐯOTᗴ || ᑕOᗰᗰᗴᑎT || Տᕼᗩᖇᗴ

𝙰/𝙽 : Hi everyone!! this is my first ever wattpad story so lemme know how did you think of this first chapter :3