11

When everyone's tired out at the pub we all call an uber to head home. Since me and harry live fairly close to eachother, we got a uber together. We both sat in the back and harry told the uber driver to go to my house first so he could see me off.

After about 20 minutes in the uber, we were still 2 minutes away from the pub we were just at. I look out the window to see that we are one of the many cars stuck in the longest traffic.

I point outside the window to harry and he looks before sighing, "it's gonna be a long night" he says and I nod in agreement through a yawn.

"Tired" he says and I nod once again. "Got work tommorow, I'm gonna die" I say and he laughs. "Try get some sleep" he says patting his lap and I smile before leaning over to him. I rest my head on his lap and put my feet up on the seats behind me.

"No problem lils" is the last thing I can remember harry saying after I thank him before drifting off to sleep on his lap.

When I wake up I feel someone stroking my hair. I realise I'm still in the taxi with harry. "How long have I been asleep" I mumble to him. "About half an hour 45 minutes" he replies and I sit up looking out the window.

"We've only gone to the top of the road" I say and he nods. "Jesus christ Why's there so much traffic" I ask. "Must be an accident or something" he replies and I nod. I check the time on my phone. It's 2 in the morning, we left the pub at 1 and we are no where near mine or Harry's house.

"You two ok back there?" The uber driver suddenly turns around to us. We both nod. "Sorry bout the traffic must be some roadworks or an accident" he says . "Don't worry about it, we're ok back here" harry replies and I nod in agreement. The driver thanks us before turning back around to face the road. I lean into Harry's side and  rest my head just below his shoulder for the rest of the journey.

When the uber finally reaches my house, I ask harry if he wanted to stay the night. "Are you sure, you've got work in the morning I don't want to be a bother" he says and I nod. "Yeah im sure, who knows how long it'll take to drive to your place" I say and he nods. "Ok ill stay" he says and I smile.

I lead him inside and pour us both a glass of water. "Theres no guest bedroom so you can sleep in my room and I'll take the couch." I say and he shakes his head. "Don't do that I don't want you sleeping on the couch." He says.

"It's ok I did it alot when I was with matt" I say and he shakes his head. "Nope I'm not letting you, I'm your guest so you have to agree with me" he says. "Do I now?" I ask sarcastically and we laugh. "Fine we can both take the bed because no way are you sleeping on the couch either" I say and he nods. "Deal" we both shake hands.

I go into the bathroom and change into my pjamas before coming back out to harry. "You can change If you want" I say and he shakes his head. "No its fine I'll stay like this" he says and I look at him weird since he's wearing a hoodie, a t-shirt, joggers and socks.

"Look harry, I know for a fact that you do not wear all that to bed, I don't think anyone does, trust me I'll be fine if you want to sleep in just your boxers or something" I say and he nods. "Ok thanks lilah" he says and I smile.

About 2 minutes later he walks out of the bathroom in just his boxers and climbs into the bed. "Night lils" he whispers in my ear and I turn to him. "Night harold" I whisper back smiling before kissing his cheek. He wraps me in his arms and pulls me into him kissing me on the forehead as we both drift off to sleep.