Prologue

Maxi Kleber POV:

Hi I am Maximilian Kleber, you can call me Maxi for short. I am the Center for Dallas Mavericks. In case you're wondering how me and Dirk Nowitzki met, well let's just say we grew up together in Wurzburg, Germany where we were playing together and become playmates as kids, but somehow, I recognized him because he was the man that I looked up to and then moments later, Dirk Nowitzki fell in love with me. Anyways, let's get the story started on how me and Dirk started our relationship.

August 2017,
Wurzburg, Germany
8:00am,

"Maximilian! Get up, you're going to be late for the stroll with your brothers," His mom shouted. "Mommy, can you please give me at least ten minutes? I'm not even awake yet!" "Okay, but hurry hurry, breakfast is waiting," His Mother told him.

Maxi calls his friend who was like a sister to him and her name was Melissa. Maxi and Melissa attended school in Wurzburg together when they were kids and they have been best friends since grade school

Melissa: Hi there sista! What's up?

Maxi Kleber: Ugh! Can't this day get any worse? My mom is calling me to eat and I'm not even awake yet!

Melissa: oh believe me sis I have a mom that was like that.

Maxi Kleber: I know and she's driving me crazy.

Melissa: it's common Maxi, Although she should wait for you patiently. Did you start your period?

Maxi Kleber: I think I did.

Melissa: Okay.

Maxi Kleber: Alright! Talk with you later sis.

Melissa: Okay.

10 minutes later,

Maxi heads downstairs being dressed up in a pink nightgown and wearing slippers and robe as he was walking to the dining table to join the breakfast with his family. "Maxi you're here! No wonder why you have been moody this morning," "Yeah I'm sorry Mom, it's just that I've been going through mood swings right now," "That's okay," His mom said. "Come let's eat!" The Kleber were eating out as they heard the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it mom," Maxi gets up and sees the person standing there.

Maxi Kleber: Dirk!

Dirk Nowitzki: Hey there Maxi! Long time no see? How have you been?

Maxi Kleber: I'm doing great! What's up?

Dirk Nowitzki: Oh nothing much! Just came back from Dallas and I was planning to come home to Wurzburg so that I can have some fun with you.

Maxi Kleber: Okay, why don't you come inside?

Dirk Nowitzki enters the Kleber residence as his parents came to see him. They were so excited to see him. "Dirk Nowitzki, I didn't expect you to be here, what brings you here?" Mrs. Kleber asked. "Actually, I was thinking of seeing Maxi today because I really miss him," "Ah I see! Well, you're on the right place where you see the familiar face of his," "Okay," Maxi was on the table where he saw the familiar face and yes it was Dirk Nowitzki. They have been together since they played for Dallas Mavericks. On the contrary, Dirk sees Maxi as his best friend and a love of his life. When they went out together, Dirk noticed the red stain on his pants.

Dirk Nowitzki: Max?

Maxi Kleber: yeah?

Dirk Nowitzki: You have a red stain on your pants.

Maxi Kleber: shoot!

Dirk Nowitzki: are you on your period?

Maxi Kleber: definitely.

Dirk Nowitzki: Oh okay, how about this? I can buy you some sanitary napkins.

Maxi Kleber: what? Are you serious?

Dirk Nowitzki: yes since you had red stain on your pants, I'll buy you a skirt from the boutique and I'll take your pants to the laundromat.

Maxi Kleber: Oh my goodness! Thank you. Damn! I am so sorry, I had no idea how that happened.

Dirk Nowitzki: don't worry about it, my sister had that happen too! It's normal.

Maxi Kleber: I know.

Maxi Kleber POV:

I started my period when I went out on a stroll with Dirk, as far as I can tell, he was so sweet to me that he was buying sanitary napkins for me, buying clothes and taking my pants to the laundromat. To be honest, I grew up with him and thanked him for everything. Although, we sat together and had a great talk.