The Reveal Part 2

Carly's POV

The others were shocked by what I said as Cartoka asked "you were faking it?" I then got my arms out of the Ninjalinos' grip and walked towards Cartoka pushing him away from Newton saying "I only faked it when Owlette saw who I was when we were on mystery mountain last night." Catboy and Gekko looked to Owlette wondering why she didn't tell them as she shrugged saying "I thought she had actual amnesia when she asked who she was." Cartoka was confused about what was happening until he said "oh, I see, you pretended to have amnesia to gain the heroes' trust so they won't know that we're..." Cartoka didn't finish what he was saying when I took the pipe out of Cartoka's hand saying "it wasn't for any racing purposes! I became different after Newton showed me around the city two days ago. I was curious when I saw the town filled with light from the sky, but after that, it changed me inside." Cartoka was shocked from what he heard as he backed up into the tarp covered machine while I freed Newton from the heavy splat and proceeded to do the same with the others with Newton's help, but when we got the others free, we heard an engine activating and turned to see there was a car under the tarp as it flew off revealing Cartoka inside it with Romeo saying "hey! I made that machine! So it's mine!" but then, Cartoka slammed his fist onto a button causing it to let out some steam and make a hissing sound making all of us wonder what was going on until we saw it was changing.

Newton's POV

Me and Carly thought it was an ordinary car, but we saw it turning into a robot with Cartoka in control of it making us and the villains back away from seeing it turn completely into a robot, he then began maneuvering it to attack making us scatter as me and Carly went towards PJ HQ to try and keep our distance from Cartoka and think of an idea to stop him, but when I looked back, I saw he was chasing us causing me to change the strategy by picking Carly up into my arms and fly into the sky to keep away from as Carly asked "what are we gonna do?" I didn't get to answer when a laser flew past us and looked back to see Cartoka was shooting lasers out of the palms of the robot as he said "don't think you'll get away! I will take you down with the Flash Mech prototype!" I had to keep dodging the lasers from seeing how mad Cartoka is about what happened until one almost hit me accidentally dropping Carly from my arms and was about to save her only to stop from almost flying into a laser and continued to fly around avoiding the lasers while looking for where Carly landed until I looked toward the prototype to see Carly was hanging onto one of the tubes on the back of the mech without Cartoka noticing, I then decided to keep Cartoka focused on me for Carly to get down safely, but when she grabbed hold of a lose panel of the prototype, the tube was pulled out when she began to climb down and it gave her an idea of how to take the prototype out of commission as she began to pull the other tubes off their barings, once she got all the tubes pulled off, the prototype began slowing down making Cartoka panic on trying to keep it moving only for it to slow into a stop with the cockpit door to opening and cause Cartoka to fall out of it landing on the ground as I flew down landing next to the prototype with Carly climbing down from the back of the prototype and walk out front saying "you can't change what others want to do, it's their own choice, and mine is being here on earth, I'm done racing." Cartoka was shocked from what he heard only for it to turn into anger as he kicked one of the prototype's legs and ran off saying "don't think this is over, I'll be back!" once Cartoka left the park, the others came out of their hiding spots to see it was over, Newton was ask if I was okay until I hugged him surprising him as I said "I'm sorry for what happened" Newton was surprised about how I was feeling as he hugged me back saying "it's okay, let's head back, now that your living here on earth, we'll have to get the right supplies to get ya prepared for the daytime." Newton then picked me back up into his arms and flew back to his place.

Cartoka's POV

I was throwing and tossing things around in the gigantogarage in outrage from what happened tonight until I slammed my hands on a table huffing and puffing as I said "he thinks he can take my sister away from me like that? Well he's wrong." I then walked to a computer in front of the Flash Car and press a button for a metallic pod to lower from the roof with a green glow coming from inside it as I smiled about the plan I have for when 'she' is ready.