I'll snitch on you.

The two  children bergrudgingly  sat next to each other their two contrasting eye colours narrowing and side eyeing each others every few minutes. The young boy snorted and flicked a paper ball to her head, which immediately made that tiny bob of hers bounce over to his direction, viridescent eyes quietly hissing at him.

"Stop mucking about loser. Leave me alone before I beat you up." She snapped, crunching the paper ball under her fist with ease. He folded his arms above his head and cackled stupidly, his emerald eyes scrutinising in slyness.

"What will you do? You'll do nothing, you're a sissy."

Both palms slammed across the mahogony tables, sending tiny reverberations to the other people sat on the desks. She whipped her neck at him and smirked.

"Oh yeah? I'll snitch on you."

The child froze and briefly locked eyes with her before plastering a scowl on his face. "No you won't, you wouldn't dare."

"Oh? but I would." With a smirk and a screech of her lungs, her hand fired up in to the air, bellowing loudly, "MISS!"

"Yes dear?"

The young boy froze in his seat, eyes worryingly darting away.

"Can I go toilet please?"

The teacher simply blinked at the female and sighed,

"Yes Buttercup, you may."

"Thank you." With a slight smirk, she rose from her seat, eyes casting Butch a sneaky glance before she silently floated away into the distance.

Butch watched with his eyes furrowed as his chest relaxed visibly and instantly. Scoffing, he folded his arms to his chest and watched the alphabet rolling down the board as he glared hard at the squiggles of his own name written in black marker.

"Stupid Buttercup.'

He foolishly let his chest tense in fear the moment she shot that hand up. Butch should have known better.

10 years later:

The two teens stood in silence, glaring hatred and anger at each other while being covered in grit and blood. Butch's eyes burned in annoyance, staring at the female breathing slowly at him, fists clenched.

"Why did you have to date him?!"

Buttercup scoffed and curled her mouth into a sneer, "Shut up, I DIDN'T KNOW DID I?"

His dry empty laugh dimly went empty into the air, "ain't a surprise he did that, it's not like you know anything about kissing and stuff like that."

The knife dropped.

Buttercup lunged forward punching his jaw and simultaneously grabbing a hold of his collar, eyes narrowing even more, "you don't know anything, shut the hell up. Like you've ever had anything stable in your damn life, you miss out. You're the disgrace here."

He smirked, blood slowly appearing on the cut on his cheek, "It hurt didn't it? He was always a sloppy kisser, never got it right with you did he? But he always did with the others."

Silence.

Bright lime eyes simply shrunk.

He continued, "Babe I could do it way better."

"You wouldn't dare." Her voice was barely above a whisper, her face changing into a look of bewilderment, curiuosity and slight anger.

"Oh but I would."

"I'll snitch on you and then you'll get pounded even more, poor you." Buttercup fakely pitied him, patting his shoulder.

"Righttt."

Butch grabbed her chin and kissed her. The puff tensed, her arms limp by her side, abandoning the tight grip of his sweater.

The phone rang in her pocket.

Pushing him back harshly, she dug it out and answered it.

"Yeah Bubs?... hmm, ok ok. Right yeah. Before I see you, can I go to the toilet real quick?" With that, the phone call cut to a halt and she quickly pocketed her phone. With one sly look, she grabbed his face, interlocking it with hers, continuing what he started.

5 years later:

Buttercup ran down the bank hallways, frantically speaking into the walkie talkie and alerting them of any clues on where the criminal may have ran to.

"Yup, yes sir, I'll go secure the base indoors."

Combat boots loudly clicked down as she paced, walking further down into the massive money vault checking for any vandalism, just as she turned a corner, a bag wrinkled in the distance. Slowly, she directed her gaze up coming face to face with deep emerald eyes.

The policewoman paused, taking in the male she had last seen years ago. But she knew it was him. The eyes were a blatant reminder of his identity.

Butch also paused, the stack of money in his hand going loose at the sight of her before he hauled the bag over his shoulder. Waiting upon her cruel command, he was met with silence. There was a distant look that he couldn't place in her eyes, a sad lost look in the female. Time echoed in the distance, while she stood there unresponsive. Wasn't she going to arrest him? Why hasn't he ran yet? He waited a few seconds longer, and noticed her carefully raising her walkie talkie to her mouth.

This is it.

He's done for.

Staring right at him, directly into his eyes, Buttercup finally spoke.

"Can I go for a quick toilet break?"

Butch took his few seconds of shock and bolted, not before letting out a soft murmur.

"Thanks doll."