time (2)

Jk took a deep sigh after cleaning the whole house, his eyes are puffy and swollen anyone can say he cried hard.
He wipe the none stopping tears while  arranging the clothes in the cupboard.
He got ready to buy some groceries.

While shopping he look for a cheap product but with good quality. He stood in a line more than two hours where they provide free eggs. He walk to a long distance to buy some things for their house. After a long shopping, jk left to his home.

He feel soo tired, but he need to cook. Tae always told him not to overwork sometimes tae lash out on him for working like a maniac. But he don't care he just want tae to be healthy.

While cooking jk feel a back hug make him warm and comfy ,

Tae:: sorry to shout at you sweetheart ( trace his lips on his neck who tilted a little)

Jk turn around and hug him tightly then nuzzle his face and sniff tae's body  natural fragrance.

Jk:: sorry hubby I am not in my right mind. ( Kiss tae chest who smile and hug him tightly)

Tae:: here for you ( took the banana milk from his bag, make jk angry )

Jk:: why are you wasting mone...hmm
Mmm ( tae smashed his lips on him to make him shut, tae bite jk lips who hiss using this chance tae just let his tongue roam inside other, jk grip tae hair , both are kissing passionately with aggression , tae break the kiss when he felt that jk need some air)

Tae:: am I that much uncapable to buy you this small thing. ( Teary eyes )

Jk cupp tae cheeks and kiss his both eyes,

Jk:: no your capable of everything taehyung ( Kiss his forehead who kept his head on his chest)  now we need to save each penny baby just try to understand hmm ( soft )

Tae:: I will make your life happy soon. ( Mumble and left to freshen up )

Jk don't know the meaning behind it but he look at tae direction with soo much love and hurt.

They have their meal, tae just massaging jk legs who is lying on the small bed and kept his legs on tae lap.
Tae gave tiny kisses to jk leg who is laughing feeling tickle.

Jk:: stop it..hu..bby ( laugh )

Tae heart melted, he saw how jk have dark circles and his clothes then his hands which have small small bruises. Yeah these things make tae want to scream but he won't do that. He just pull jk on top of him and hug him tightly who hug back. Both are hearing a melodious sound of their heart beat.

Jk:: make love to me. ( Tiny )

Tae:: your soo tired bun. ( Caresses his cheeks )

Jk:: no I need to you inside. ( Whine )

Tae just kiss him softly and things lead to other , tae is making love to his cute and small husband so gently, as he know jk was soo tired.

Jk passed out ,tae clean them both and pull him to his embrace. He is speaking with a teary eyes.

Tae:: just let me be with you for one day then I will leave you. ( Mumble )

Jk mumble in his sleep..

Jk:: I love you..hubby ( slow )

Tae kiss jk head , he can't able to sleep though.

Next day, tae was soo clingy with jk and he even took leave make jk shock.   He didn't left jk for a second and kiss him like for every one minute. 

But jk  love how tae is behaving, now too tae is peppering kisses and disturbing him,

Jk:: taehyung let me cook...muahn...( Jk moan when tae slip his hands inside hoodie ) baby please ( push tae who sulk )

Tae:: your soo mean Kim jungkook. ( Tae look at jk pink cheeks but his heart is aching , he took a deep breath and cupp jk cheeks with a little tear )

Tae:: are you happy with me? ( Soft )

Jk:: no why?? ( Tease )

Tae look down make jk confuse.

Jk:: offcourse idiot I am happy with you. ( Smile )

Tae( mind ):: I know you don't want to make me sad.

Tae:: just know one thing baby ,in this world a man who is loving you soo much and do anything for you is always behind you.
My sweetheart can you please call me hubby once. ( Controlling his tears )

Jk was soo confused but he feel something is wrong, he hold tae collar tightly feeling bad.

Jk:: hubby what happen to you?? ( Fear )

Tae just shook his head a little and kiss him hard.

Jk:: yaah why are you behaving wierd, are you cheating Kim taehyung?? ( Try to make tae laugh with silly talks but tae just look at him fondly )

Tae:: you know you are the only most beautiful man I ever saw in my life. Thank you for lighten up this ugly man lif..( jk slap him )

Jk:: what are you blabbering stupid. ( Nuzzle his face in tae neck who caressing his back up and down )

Tae:: sweetheart I have some work, I will be back soon. ( Grip his hand around jk and let him free with a smile, he only know how much he is in pain but did he know he is like a open book to jk )

Jk:: I know your hiding something from me, please let me know that when you feel comfortable to share. ( Went to their room )

Tae look at jk figure for the last time, more like the figure of his husband and look at the ring in his hand and gave a peck to it.

Tae:: good bye my Kim jungkook. ( Left to his working place )

______________________________________

Au:: vote and comment