INTRODUCTION

LITTLE REMINDER

THIS IS ALL MADE UP!! NONE OF THIS IS TRUE! But i encourage you to investigate about pompeii and herculaneum! It's a very pretty and interesting event in history.

January, Pompeii, year 79 After Christ.

That year would be catastrphic for most of the population in the city, but no one knew what would be going on farther in the future.

Everyone continued their lives normally, the kalendas had just past.

Clemente, lord of many lands and known by Tito (the one who ruled over Pompeii at the time) was an important figure from around, he had a daughter, Temis, named after the godess of justice and law in the greek culture.

She had pale skin, long dark curly hair and green eyes.

Temis was known as "The Untamable" because of the many men rejected by her and the impossibility of her father to rule over her decisions, likes or way of being. Someting not too normal for a woman of her age (21) at the time.

Since her mother hadn't been around since she was 11 (passed the way from an infection, sadly) she had been completely relectant from marrying or even thinking about men at all for something else than earning knowledge or negociating just like her father did.

On the other hand, Spartan, named after the long lost people of Sparta and the incredible slave warrior Spartacus, a gladiator of 26 years of age, slave since he was born and trained to do nothing more than killing opponents since he was 7. He was greatly known as "The Undefeatable". He had faught in so many theaters all over the Empire, and in not a single one had he lost the battle.

He was a tall tanned man, he had short dark hair and ambar-colored eyes. Scars covered his skins, scars of glory and victories.

The next place he'd be visiting was only for the best warriors, Pompeii, not many had performed there yet, the incredible theater was pretty new considering the years it had been working and how many repairs it had to have due to the many earthquakes that had damaged it's infrastructure more than once.

He'd be performing the next few days, an enormus ship arrived. It contained all kinds of wild animals, acrobats, things never seen before by those who lived at Pompeii. In this ship, Spartan was waiting to get to land while talking to other gladiators.

Meanwhile, Temis waited for the ship with her father at the port, her father had to talk to the owner of that ship, Temis would surely just watch and listen while the two men talked about whatever thing they had to.

It was then, where Spartan and Temis faced each other for the first time...