Unmasked

-  Edited  -

"Please stay with me" Jisoo sobbed as she cupped Jennie's cheeks, "Please open your eyes, open them" She shouts.

"We're here" Jin stops the car as Namjoon picks Jennie up in a bridal style as he they all ran into the hospital. "Doctor! Doctor!" Taehyung screams the doctors and nurses come rushing out of their patient's rooms. "Please calm down mam and bring her this way" The doctor gestured the way.

The followed her and soon they took her into the room as a few nurses rushed in too, Taehyung stood there in a state of shock everything happened so fast that he couldn't process properly.

"You" Jisoo pointed her index finger to Taehyung "Get your fucking cousin here right this moment" She demands coldly "Jisoo, Calm down" Namjoon started but Jisoo raised her hand, "You keep quiet if you know what's better for this situation" She deadpanned as she looks back at Taehyung.

"Get him here" she demands again Taehyung have no will in this he knew not to mess with Jisoo if she's going on like this especially since it's over Jennie. He called Kai to come to the hospital and, "You satisfied now he's coming" Taehyung ask her, "I didn't do anything yet" She smirks.

Taehyung gulps knowing where this is going, if Jisoo is angry it's serious it's never something small especially since is because of Jennie, Jennie was like Jisoo's younger sister.

They both loved and cared for each other like blood sisters, especially since Jisoo knows what Jennie's been through. After a while gootsteps was heard in the silent hallway and when Jisoo looked up there stood Kai.

She stood up as she walked towards him, "Who are you" He questioned looking at Taehyung and back at Jisoo, "Oh honey, there's no time for introductions"She shakes her head "Now listen here you little fucker, You apologize to Jennie as soon as she's awake if she doesn't wake up you better pray you still alive you get that buddy" She spits her glare as cold as ice her face look so threatening that it sent shivers down Kai's body as he nodded "Good" Jisoo pats his shoulder.

The room door opens and the doctor comes out Jisoo rush towards her, "How is she, Is she okay" She questions "Relax, She's doing fine but I need to talk to one of her relatives, are any of you related to her by any chance" She said calmly "I'm her sister" Jisoo says without thinking, "Come with me" The doctor gestures.

.

.

.

.

.

"No leave me alone, who are you"  I backed away as my back hit the wall "Oh honey, I'm your worst nightmare"  His eyes turned devious as he gets closer, he grabs your throat forcefully trying to kiss you, but you resist. He bites your lip as a metallic taste filling your mouth.

He kisses you down to your collarbone sucking on your skin, you try to push him away but it goes to vain as he's much stronger then you. His hands travel your body as he gropes your butt and  you push him to the floor and and tore the mask off. You look at him shocked to see his face,Kai. You started running through the woods as he chases after you.

That night he was the one who nearly took your dignity when you were just 13 and he was 16.

I sat up breathing heavily as I recalled that night, sweat poured down my forehead as I recall the night in detail even now that I know who was behind that mask it scares me more. I gulp as I look around the room and I press the emergency botton the nurse immediately rushed into the room.

"She's awake" One of them shouted you look in the direction of the door there stood Taehyung and behind him was Kai, your eyes were glued to Kai's as you look at him, those eyes. You recognize those eyes the same eyes from that night.

You screamed as you pointed to him, "It's him, It's him" You shouted as you started crying "it's him, he tried to, he's the one who tried to-" You tried talking but immediately fell unconscious once a needle was pressed into your skin.

.

.

.

.

.

"So what you trying to tell me doctor, is that she's had been committing self-harm for a while now" Jisoo questions, "Yes, Miss Kim and seeing her system I think she might be going through a hard time, Is there any traumatic incidents that happened to her recently or in the past" The doctor required, "Not what I know of, Jennie has always been secretive and never opened up, she does to me but most of her things she keeps deep inside" Jisoo replies.

"Well, that's not healthy it can cause depression and it can be that she is suffering from depression a person who commits self-harm finds an escape in pain they've held in" The doctor explains "You must try and get her to talk maybe persuade to get help or to open up" She suggests. "Okay, Doctor I will do so" Jisoo thanks the doctor.

Short chapter I know sorry I wrote this late night I have school tomorrow so I need to wake up early and get some sleep so yeah and btw thank you for 122 read it means a lot and I appreciate it!💜🙏😊

And here is the mask incase you guys are confused