Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Forty-One | One Band, One Sound

Date 📆 September 2023

"Mrs. Anoa'i I understand your frustration with the situation but we can't do anything unless one of the girls gets into a physical confrontation with her," The Principal told Fahayra.

Joe, Fahayra, and Galina went to the school to handle the situation the proper way but the principal doesn't seem to want to get involved with the situation. The principal claims it's just children being children but that doesn't sit well with them.

Fahayra and Galina took turns ripping The Principal apart for his lack of concern over their concerns.

"It needs to be a physical altercation for you to get involved okay then, when our daughters beat that little girl up. You better not suspend them or else prepare for the biggest lawsuit ever filed against this school and school district," Fahayra told him.

The principal was shaking. He had never been talked to like that before and he knew she meant busy.

He knows the girls will end up fighting and he will have to turn a blind eye or face off with Fahayra and Galina.

He looked at Joe for help but Joe kept his head down. Joe doesn't want Fahayra or Galina to curse him out.

He sighed.

"We will do what we can to make it doesn't come to that," The Principal said.

"I'm sure you will," Galina said with a scoff.

Joe shakes his head. He knows as soon as they leave this office Fahayra and Galina will tell the girls to jump the girl.

The principal thanks them for stopping and he will make sure to talk to the girl and her parents.

"Yeah, do that," Fahayra said.

As soon as they left the office, Galina told the girls if the girl comes to them and does or said anything to provoke them then they have the right to jump her.

"But make sure she hits one of you, first and once they separate y'all do not try to fight her again, just walk away and call us," Fahayra tells them.

"We won't get in trouble for fighting?" Joelle asked.

"No, at least not with us," Galina answered.

"Just don't hurt her too badly, I don't want y'all getting a criminal record," Joe said.

"Okay," Khaila said.

"And when people ask you why y'all fight, say that it was the principle of her disrespecting your family and not over a boy, okay," Fahayra said.

"Okay," Joelle said.

Not even an hour later after that conversation, Joe gets a call from Joelle and she lets him know that she, Khaila, and Jayla were in a brawl during lunch because the girl tried to jump Khaila in the lunch line. Joe sighed and asked her if they won.

"Duh, that would be so embarrassing if we lost, Dad. Everyone knows we're related to wrestlers, so how could we not have hands," Joelle answered.