2

Riki's POV:
(He's still in Japan)

"Riki get up honey," Riki's mom said as she shook him lightly.

"Hmm?" Riki said as he moved around with his eyes closed. Until his blankets were pulled off his bed. He sits up quickly feeling the cold air.

"MAMA! Why would you pull them off it's so cold" Riki whined as he rubbed his eyes open but his mom slapped his hands off his face.

"Nishimura Riki! Don't touch your eyes with your dirty hands!" his mom scolded him on how it's bad to touch your eyes or face with dirty hands.

"Wake up and wake your sister Sola up She will be late it is both of y'all the first day of school your dad made breakfast before work," his mom said and left his room.

"Right school." Riki groaned he liked being in Japan he never wanted to leave ever since he left Korea he loved his home country a lot he never wanted to leave.

"I'll just get ready." Riki put his feet on the floor and stood up walking to the bathroom to shower.

Riki undressed himself and took off his ear piercing because he didn't want his ears to be infected.

Riki got in the shower and began washing himself to be squeaky clean.

Once Riki got out of the shower he walked to the sink and started washing his face before putting on cleansers once he washed off the cleanser he brushed his teeth for good breath.

Since Riki is going to a strict Japanese high school he has to wear a uniform which he doesn't like

^^

Riki put on deodorant, a bit of Cologne, and lotion to not be ashy.

Riki grabbed his phone and typed '12905' to get in his phone so he could tweet something he was pretty much a dancer so he was well known at school and in the dance industry. He was verified too...

Riki chuckled at his cute fans saying good morning and other stuff

"Cuties" Riki mumbled.

It was almost time for Riki to leave so he got his bag and his dance bag since he does dance at school and his parent's studio.

Riki went to Sola's room to wake her up she has school later but she likes to wake up early to put on some makeup. (Riki hates it because he's a protective brother)

"Sola wake up stupid" Riki shook her lightly since she gets moody often.

"Mmm good morning dumb ass," Sola said as she sat up.

"Shut up I'm not the one putting makeup on to attract boys even tho you're ugly some boys must have bad taste" Riki teasingly said

"Shut up!" Sola said.

"Whatever have a bad day!" Riki yelled as he left her room he didn't have time to eat breakfast so he got a snack bar and 2 cold waters.

"Oh? Hey Riki you aren't gonna eat honey?" His mom asked.

"No Mom I have to catch the bus it's coming in 5 minutes and if I stay for breakfast by the time I get there the bus is already closing the doors so I wanna be early," He said as he walked over to his mom and gave her a hug and a cheek kiss.

"Alright honey bye," His mom said as she hugged him back.

"Bye!" Riki yelled on his way out of the door.