Chapter Four | Vampire in Minnesota

Chapter Four: Untitled

Neck rolling and eyes wandering to the back of her eyes, led to hands being placed on her hips and embraced by Randy's love and affection. And as annoyed as she is, she desperately felt that she needed it from him.

"Babe, I know you're still a little shook up but, don't let that get to you, alright?"

"Babe, you don't understand....like you didn't see what I saw. It was so much at one time."

"Listen, you have got to calm down babe.You probably just need to take a nap."

"I just don't understand how something like this can happen. I mean, what is going on with the world right now?"

"I know but, babe. You-"

*Doorbell rings *

Stella then takes it upon herself to answer the door and an unexpected visitor comes to the door. Surprisingly, it was a man.

"Hello, may I help you?" Stella asked.

"Lucinda!"

Lucinda, who?

***

"I'm sorry?"

"Lucinda, it's me, Pepé!"

Stella stood in confusion and said that he obviously had the wrong person in mind. But Pepé insisted that he actually had the right person.

"I'm sorry sir, but I do think that you have the wrong person."

In rejection to that statement, Pepé shook his head and asked her if she, by any chance, had a birthmark. Startled but intrigued, Stella was about to answer before someone from the shadows appeared and pushed Pepé out of the way and apologized to her for his "friend's" behavior.

"I'm sorry for that. My friend can be a little bit aggressive." There Prince appeared from the shadows.

"Oh hello, and you are?" Stella asked.

"Oh yes, I'm Prince." He said before reaching out his hand to her to shake.

"Prince?" You mean, like the singer?" She asked before shaking his hand in response.

"The singer?"

"Yeah, he was like a big singer back then, I guess you could say." Stella mentioned.

"Wow, that's interesting. I hope this 'Prince' that you spoke of, has at least good looks." He slyly smirked.

"Oh, I wouldn't know , I was never really interested in his music like that." Stella mentioned.

Prince couldn't help but smirk. This 'Prince'  from his perspective seemed to be someone that has a certain type of attachment to his love but in a curious way that only he wanted to know.

"Oh really, well have you ever met him before?" He asked.

"No, I never bothered to." 

There was a quick silence between  everyone and Randy noticed that these "people " were not just ordinary bystanders. Stella then, out of curiosity, just so happened to want to invite them into their home and fellowship together just to see if they were actually just in town in need of something or someone. Preferably this, Lucinda.

But they  declined and thanked them for their time. Once leaving,  Stella then closed the door and asked for Randy to call a locksmith or something, because as the conversation with Prince and his friends  continued, Stella felt  a uneasy chill going down her spine once she felt his hand shaking hers. He couldn't understand why but he decided to not let that overtake him or Stella. Just wanted to make this day disappear altogether.

****

Prince and his friends were in disbelief and with them walking back onto the streets of night, decided to discuss what just happened a few moments ago. They couldn't understand how such a lifelong memory, would forget them and their significance to their own kind. But with certainty, Prince knew that there was a reason why she was in Minnesota and why they needed to be there at that time. So he and his friends decided to take their time to come up with a plan to make sure that they take their 'Lucinda' comes home and reigns as their queen. Off through the night they went.

***

That's it for Chapter Four!

Sorry for the delay...it'll be a while before the next chapter

What did you think about this chapter?

Please comment, vote, follow and share!

Bye! 💋