Chapter 32 - Welcoming Leo

Liliths POV-

We were all sat awkwardly on the raised platform in the meeting room of the pack house, the first time ever I was sat here with my family. As Leo has been sent to the pack from the palace directly, it is some what essential for us to be in the direct line of eyes of the rest of the pack as in essence, we answer for Leo. Which, on second thought, might actually end up being a bigger task than any of us had anticipated after the previous encounter. Leo was sat next to Demitrius, looking around the room whilst tapping his leg, if anyone ever needed an example of looking bored, Leo would be the perfect fit. 

"Good Evening pack" Alpha Stone bellowed to his pack members, you could visibly see the shivers that ran down the lower ranks. " Thank you all for coming here at such short notice as I am aware, you all lead very separate and important lives" one thing that you cannot take away from Alpha Stone is that he has a genuine respect and care for his pack members, even if he makes stupid decisions about their safety, he does truly care for their well being. "However, tonight is a very important night as we are welcoming a new member to our pack, sent directly to us from the Palace" there were eagle eyes on Leo, scrutinising every little movement that he made. The girls were eyeing him up as if he was a piece of meat on the end of a stick, the guys were looking him up and down trying to intimidate his aura, whilst the actual adults were all looking at him with intrigue. Why would the palace send another here, to their pack? 

"Pack please welcome with open arms, Leo Romanov" the Alpha beckoned Leo to stand up and join him at the front, Leo stood up and radiated dominance in the room. As Leo walked forward, the pack erupted into a wave of claps. 

"Good Evening" Leo cleared his throat as his thick Russian accent penetrated the room, even though he was not born a royal, to work for the royals you have to have a strong bloodline. The level of authority, power and strength was very much present in Leo's voice. I glanced at Alexander as everyone else was gawking at Leo, he had a stern frown etched on his face as he observed Leo with his father. " I was sent here by the palace to join your pack and learn the day to day running of a pack, especially one that is deemed as strong as yours" the pack members smiled at Leo's words, completely missing the fact that he used the word 'deemed' which was not intended for the pack to think  they are so strong after all. 

"I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you, and work closely with your Alpha" Leo smiled slightly and nodded his head towards the Alpha who by now seemed extremely pleased despite the previous scuffle with his own son and Leo. " Thank you Leo, we look forward to having you here with us" Alpha Stone was a man who struggled to hide his emotions, and this was one of those times were he definitely was not containing it at all. He was a soft and kind man, someone who very clearly cares about his pack just not in the correct way. The meeting went on for a little while longer as updates and comments were made before people were being dismissed back to their daily lives. 

"So, I guess I will be attending an American high school with you guys" Leo turned to us once we were outside not far from our cars. "Indeed you shall be sir" the twins bowed down, clearly joking at the fact that Leo most likely was privately schooled behind the palace doors. " I guess we will be bestfriends" Leo grinned at the twins who grinned back at him, I guess he did infact get their joke. 

"I don't know what will be worse, the twins or Leo" Vivian observed the twins and Leo bouncing off each others energies. " I think both will compliment each other greatly" I interjected already preparing myself for the mental and physical damage that trio will make. "Asshole incoming" Vivian was looking straight behind me where the pack house was situated, by asshole I knew she meant my darling mate. Please note the sarcasm. 

"Can I please speak to you" He was stood behind me, a little too close to my liking, it made me very wary of the personal space that he was invading but also of the number of stares we were receiving from around us. "Go ahead" I turned around after a few moments of silence, however I made no action to move, as I said before whatever he wants to say to me he can say infront of my family. " I mean...alone" once he realised I wasn't going to move he tried, in a way, to ask me to make this conversation a two man thing rather than him speaking towards my family. 

"I'm very sorry Alexander, but I do not have time" Alexander looked at me as I remained monotone, I did not want him to even try and read any of my emotions or feelings, nevermind to actually know them. " But---" Alexander tried to come up with an excuse to coerce me into speaking to me one on one, but truthfully, I did not want to. 

"Very sorry Alex love, but Lils here told me she was going to show me around town sooo" Leo unexpectedly shown up right by my side and I knew what he said to Alexander was going to strike a big nerve. " Listen here you will NOT be near my---" Alexander stepped forward, almost as if he was going to challenge Leo but Demitrius stepped inbetween them both. 

"Alexander, I think it is wise for you to back off here" Alexander's eyes were shifting from his own to his wolves, he take a glance at me and his eyes softened ever so slightly. 

"Watch yourself" he pointed at Leo before he stormed off towards the pack house where his dad was already stood waiting for him, a look in his eyes that said a lot. 

He knew. 

NOTE FROM ME :

Hi everyone and thank you for keeping so patient!

These last few months have been a literal storm, and it made me realise how precious my skill as a writer is, along with other people on here. It seems that these other writing platforms that are asking you guys to PAY to read books that have been published on free sites are common and are stealing A LOT of artists work. As soon as I see one advertised, I ensure I find the author on here or anywhere else and notify them of their book being uploaded and I urge for you guys to do the same. 

I write because I love to write, I have been writing because I enjoy it never with the intention to publish or make this a career. I am now looking into this, however this is not to say that I will not be uploading on here. I might publish this book once it's finished, I might not, I have a lot of other projects that I am writing too that may never see Wattpad or just might! A writer's mind is truly a chaotic place believe me! I was sat at an airport and came up with a whole story concept so please believe when I say we are crazy! 

I want to thank you all from the bottom of my hear for staying with me, for helping me and for encouraging me to write, write and write!! I have soooo many great things planned, including with this book, I have werewolf, romance, thrillers all sorts so who knows once this is finished I might start another! 

Love you all from the bottom of my heart!