17. Spicy Yoga

KEIRA'S POV

My yoga session the next day was scheduled at the beach ten kilometres away from the city. I had been driving for hours, and I felt exhaustion wash through me. I regretted not getting a cab like Natasha had suggested. How did her opinion always end up right?

The beach house soon came into view, and I heaved a sigh of relief. I had already started thinking about how I would tear down my hair if I did not arrive in another hour. And as I picked out my mat and duffel bag, I looked forward to the session- it would help with the exhaustion I felt.

After flashing my membership card at the reception, I was directed to a secluded part of the beachfront where my instructor and the other members had already begun stretching.

Oh great! Not only did I drive two exhausting hours, but I was also late. I hoped the instructor would not notice me as I sneaked in, dropped my bag, and spread my mat. His back was turned to us, so that was a plus.

Some members scowled at me, but I ignored them, instantly getting into form and shutting my eyes. I slowly began to squat, like the others were doing. Soon, I was in sync, taking deep breaths as I went, freeing my thoughts and focusing on the sound of the wave crashing on the shore.

We had switched forms, and I wobbled. The instructor was behind me in an instant. His large hands held my waist in place, and for a second, my breathing quickened.

"Close your eyes and breathe," his lips were behind my ear now, and I almost choked on my spit at the raspy sound.

Concentrate, Keira. Concentrate.

I almost choked on my spit when he pressed his crotch to my bum, and I felt his hard-on. I could already imagine the sweet sensation that duck would bring me.

No, Keira. This is supposed to help you heal, not become worse.

"I know you were late, Miss Temple." He said slowly.

I swallowed at the sound of my name.

"We should do something about that," he added, and I knew exactly what he meant.

My pussy dripped in excitement. Yes, yes, yes. It seemed to chant.

"Wait behind after," he instructed, and left my side to go attend to another woman.

The session soon came to an end, and I felt excitement coming through me as I packed up and watched the other members file out.

"Spread your mat and lie on it." He said.

"Wait out here? In broad daylight?" I shrieked.

He smirked. "This will be more fun, trust me. Now do as you are told."

I quickly obeyed. Okay...this actually felt exhilarating. We could get caught.

"Now, touch yourself."