Part 1

Riley - Dom, Masc, Bi

I woke up in my bed. the first thing I felt were the silky blue sheets and the fluffy green pillow under my head. My arms were around her, spooning her from the back. she was still sleeping. I slowly got up. I wasn't dressed, so I walked straight into the shower. the water was hot and steamy. after a few minutes in the shower, I could see a shadow from outside of the steam on the glass. She opened the glass door, I could see her warm and loving smile. she walked in putting her arms around me, facing me. I looked at her and kissed her. I then pushed her against the wall feeling her warm body and her soft skin. she kissed me like I had kissed her her tongue aligned with mine as she put her soft hands around my waist. water was slowly dripping down my body. I felt a shiver down my spine. I guess her back hit the faucet. I turned off the shower and walked out still kissing her. I slowly pushed her off and told her that I had to get ready for work. she understood and left me to get dressed.

I didn't really like my job. I mainly worked with men who felt like they could say whatever they wanted to mean. sometimes they even touch me. I could easily push them off and I'm by far stronger than all of them.

I like to keep my work life and personal life separate, so none of them know I have a girlfriend. I dated one of my co-workers about a year ago. we still keep in touch and he respects me the most out of all my co-workers.

I got home at 9:00. Hannah wasn't home yet, because she went out with a friend from college. I sat down on the couch with my computer and started playing a show on the TV. I had to write a paper on marine biology for work and I knew that it would take me a while so I was prepared To be sitting on the couch for the next few hours

At 11:15 Hannah got home. She walked up to me and gave me a pack while I was sitting on the couch. she sat next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. a few minutes later she told me that I should go to bed soon because work had been very stressful for me lately. I changed into a T-shirt and went to our room. she was lying in the bed on her phone. She was wearing a light pink silky shirt and shorts. I looked down at her with a mischievous smirk. I started teasing her. I moved my head close to hers teasing her. She was expecting a kiss but every time she leaned closer to me I moved away. I know that she wanted me I wanted her to, but I also wanted to have a little bit of fun first.

At one point I gave in to her because I didn't want to be really annoying. I let her kiss me just like she wanted to. she started moving down to my jawline and then to my neck. I slowly brought my hand down her shirt and then to her shorts. I slowly slid my hands into her shorts. As I touched her, she started to moan. I moved my fingers around for a few minutes until she moved on to the top of me. I took off my shirt so that she could kiss me everywhere. once we were both satisfied I told her that I needed to sleep because I had a long day tomorrow. She smiled back at me and kissed me good night.