to fix a heart

All it takes is a smooth pop of a bottle top
To fix a heart, a broken heart, baby

"We have great news! The campaign is a success and we are just at the beginning!" One of the women representing the YSL Team exclaims, almost dropping her notebook.

Behind her, a little house with big windows waits for them to come inside. 

"That's right! And all thanks to you, who manage to match your schedules and are always doing your best to get along." Says the man wearing suit and tie beside her, seems to be an investor. 

As they talk, all of them move forward, getting closer to the house's entry.

"We obviously saw the progress happening, at first you couldn't look at each other and now all the shyness has gone away." They continue to compliment the couple in front of them.

It's not like that, but Rosé and Jaehyun prefer this version of the story. It's more friendly to say that they were strangers before the project initiated than saying they were avoiding each other after a break up.

"Because of that, we found a way to thank both of you and your fans, who are giving a lot of support to our brand." The man says, sounding as if they were about to win the ultimate prize.

Stepping in, Jaehyun and Rosé observe their surroundings, noticing the well decorated space with wood furniture and a bit of colors like blue and yellow spread around the interior of the place. It feels comfortable and it smells like a real home, ready to receive new residents.

The woman's sweet voice introduces the plan: "We want to produce special content here, at Jeju Island, something more personal, just the two of you."

Rosé gets distracted looking outside through the window, watching the sea and how the waves move in front of the house.

"Could you be more specific, please?" Jaehyun asks for reassurance about what is going to happen in the next few days.

"It's going to be a two day trip living alone, like a couple, and all you have to do is to have fun, explore the place, eat delicious food..." All those words are magical, Rosé and Jaehyun feel like they deserve all those moments for themselves, but it also sounds tricky, the next sentence comes with the real meaning: "...while filming all of this so we can have extra content that will make your fans the happiest."

Jaehyun notices Rosé is a little behind, then turns back to glance at her. 

"So... we have to stay here, together, for the next few days, and spend our birthdays and valentine's day with each other?" He asks cautiously.

The YSL's replies in unison: "Is there a problem?"

"I mean..." He goes.

"No." Rosé cuts Jaehyun's sentence and puts a smile on her face, "We'll be fine", she says nodding at him.

Relieved, the employees move on: "There's a camera filming you two around the house all the time just to capture funny moments between you two", they get quiet before continue, "Of course on the second floor the bedroom and a luxurious bathroom are out of limits from the cameras, so we can protect your privacy."

"Where's the other bed?" Jaehyun asks the producer who smiles nervously in front of the couple.

"About that... This is a couple's vacation house so..."

Jaehyun breathes deeply and opens his mouth ready to ask them to resolve this issue, but suddenly it all changes once Rosé touches his arm.

"It's fine," she says.