"Mommy"

"please mommy" I gasp as she slowly pulls down my shorts and underwear.

"ah ah ah love, you know you need to be punished for what you did. Teasing your Mommy while she's at work, sending naughty pictures to her... You know that's against the rules baby" she says hi condescendingly  with a smile.  She then aggressively flips me over on the bed, and pulls me across her legs.

"Now baby, are you going to be a good girl?" she asks.

"Y-yes Mommy" I say... I'm scared at what she'll do to me... I really broke the rules.

"Ok baby. How many spankings do you think you deserve?"

"As many as you think I need, Mommy" I reply.

"Mhm good answer baby. Let's do 30. And count each one. If you make any other noise or move at all, I'll start over".

She then slaps my bare ass, hard.

"One" I wince out.
Again.
"Two"
Slap.
"Three"
Hit.
"Four"
Again.
.....

"Ah? what was that?" She asks.

"Five Mommy! It was five!"

"I don't think that's what you said baby" she says. "I guess we will just have to start over".

I feel like crying. I somehow manger to whimper out a "Yes Mommy" as she starts again.

....

SLAP

"Thirty!" I gasp out.

Suddenly  she  pulls me up and tosses me on the bed on my back. She then leans over and swiftly removes my shirt, leaving me in nothing but my bra.

"Aw look at you baby, so pretty for me. You took your spankings so well. Such a good girl" she says praisingly.

She then starts to kiss me, slowly undoing my bra and she makes her way down my neck, leaving hickeys.

I moan as she sucks on the soft part of the side of my neck.

"Baby. Tell me how you want me to make you cum. You were such a good girl, tell me how to reward you" She says.

" P-please eat me out, Mommy" I whimper, just thinking about her tasting me.

"Aw good choice baby" She coos. She then slowly pushes my legs apart, forcing me to bend my legs and present my soaked pussy to her.

"look how wet you are for me. Do I turn you on Baby?"

"Yes mommy, p-please touch me"

"So impatient.... Don't worry I'll take care of you baby" She says slowly.

She then finally puts her tongue to my clit slowly making circles around it. She sucks and bites it, making me moan loudly.

"M-mommy. please. Pleaseeee"

"Please what baby?" She asks, momentarily lifting her head for me.

"Please make me cum" I whine.

"mhmm almost baby, just a little longer" she promises.

She goes back to my clit and soon I can feel her tongue at my entrance.

She pushes it in and out, building up to my climax.

"God mommy please! I'm gonna cum please"
"Please let me cum Mommy"

She lifts up again and says "Ok baby, cum for now"

As she goes back I can feel myself getting closer and closer, and Suddenly I can't take it anymore.

I moan as loud as I can as My pussy pulses around her tongue, my whole body shaking.

"Thank you mommy. No one makes me cum like you"

"You're Welcome Baby"