just the start..

I rushed home knowing the consequences of being late the consequences for looking like my father.
Finally arriving at the door I froze at the strong smell of booze. She's been drinking again I thought to myself, quickly backing away from the door and rounding the corner to my window sliding it up hoping she wouldn't walk in.
As I slid into the window I dropped my stuff on my bed taking my shirt off and walking downstairs hoping she would believe that I  had just been upstairs.
Before I could even think a glass bottle had been flung at my head barely missing and shattering on the wall behind me.
WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN my mother yelled slightly sluring the sentence. Not giving me the chance to answer I was met with a kick in the stomach causing me to fall into the broken glass.
Tears forming my eyes I started choking on my own words terrified to speak. Well you worthless piece of shit answer me she yelled , I-i was upstairs doing homework I barely got the words out as the pain in my stomach. That's when I saw she had a belt raising it and bringing it down hard against my bare skin. My mother hit me again and again until I was laying in the broken glass trembling as she kicked me in the stomach causing me to puke blood.
Clean this mes- she stopped realizing her cigarette was already burned up she put it out against my side causing me to yelp in pain. Clean this up and go take a shower you look worse and the disappointment you already are.
Trying to fight the pain I managed to get the mixture of glass and blood out of the floor and walked to the bathroom closing the door and locking it behind me. After my shower I slid on my boxers and sweats leaving my shirt off as I looked in the mirror seeing the dozen of new bruises that covered my body.
That's when I took the little blade out of the cabinet turning it over in my hand as the voices in my head started screaming at me to do it.
I placed the shiny piece of metal against my arm and held it there a few seconds before pressing down and dragging it across my skin until both of my arms were covered in bloody cuts all the way to my shoulders.
Realizing what I had done I had dropped the blade in the sink falling backwards onto the floor leaning against the wall in a panic.