A for AGAIN?

"But why do you suddenly want to open that case again?"
The official leaned back on his chair as he tried to observe the girl sitting in front of him. Like always, she sat there so comfortably that one would think she owned the whole place.

As expected, there's no hidden emotion emitting from her face, not even in her eyes. Her eyes looked void and she was confident like always.

She shrugged.
"Like I said, I want to find the real culprit".

Her face... there was a flash, for a second, of something, something like she was daring him to do something to her indifferent attitude.

But the man could only sigh though. Mr Jung crossed his arms and shook his head.

"You are so adamant about it's reopening and so I'm sure you would be having something on your mind".

She chuckled.
"You got me there".

"Hana-"
She stood up from the chair. She ducked her hands on her jeans pocket, an addiction to her habitual gestures.

A sigh, followed by a forced smile. It looked as if she smiled to convince herself.

"I want to find who killed my brother".

The commotion created by the rain outside could be heard as the corridor seemed more and more eerie and cold

The commotion created by the rain outside could be heard as the corridor seemed more and more eerie and cold. The tapping of the footsteps echoed through the halls as two men walked along the hallway, chatting about something.

What they didn't see was the man walking towards them from the opposite direction with his head staring at the floor and the denim jacket he wore stained by blood. It seemed like he was dragging himself nonchalantly to move forwards while his mind kept busy in some thoughts.

"Yes that hospital case. Who was that detective...yes Kim Hana!"
"Yah Chenle, shut up. He'll hear you".

The man named Chenle and the other man immediately glanced upon the man who had his bloodshot eyes directly staring at them.

Getting nervous, they gave a small bow before trying to quickly disappear from Jisung's eyes. Jisung stared at them as they went far away. The white coats they had worn continued to sway in the air and he scoffed.

"Medics".
He muttered.

But the irritation on his face immediately shifted into confusion when a thought occurred to him.
"Kim Hana?"

;

A knock on the door immediately brought the attention of the man sitting beside the table and a faint come in raised in the atmosphere. The door was opened widely by Jisung who came into the room without a second thought and plopped down on the couch.

Jisung could already imagine the disapproving look the other man gave him as he stared at the ceiling blankly.

"What is it Lee Taeyong?"