008

-------------------------------

Recap:

-------------------------------

"I know. I know. Your pretty eyes can't handle the awesomeness of being in the presence of the strong Gojo Satoru," He said flexing a little.

'Wha-... What is it that he is trying to accomplish?' I thought trying my hardest not to laugh at the man.

I just sighed and shook my head, but while I was at that. I slapped my forehead slightly. He pouted like a child, but I knew he was after something. I knew this wasn't going to be easy for me to do this, but this was needed and I was going to risk it.

"So, what do you need from me?"

-------------------------------

Recap over

-------------------------------

Reader's point of view:

-------------------------------

.

.

I glared at the Man-child in front of me. Trying my hardest not to crumble down from talking. I was using all the confidence that I had left in me. My tired soul was already having a hard time and this made it worse. He just smiled and it just irritated me. My tired (e/c) eyes just glared at him.

"Well?" I spoke again as a sweat dripped down my forehead. Stress and Anxiety were building up. Gojo chuckled.

"Your very perspective. I'll give you that." He was beating around the bush and it was starting to piss me off. I felt my tired eyes twitch,

"Stop beating around the bush." I snapped at him. I want this to end. I just wanted to go home and curl up in a ball. I heard his annoying little chuckle again. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Fine. Fine. You caught me," He put his hands back down by his sides and his demeanor changed. He was serious, "The higher-ups are wary about your presence and knowing that you are alive and in fact wanted to execute you alongside Yuji Itadori." He paused and my gaze shaped at him. The mention of execution and Yuji. But before I could say something, he spoke again,

"Before you say anything. I plan to try taking Itadori into my care as a student at Jujutsu High... And as for you, I give you the offer of joining too! It's either execution, being chased by Jujutsu sorcerers, or joining Jujutsu High as a student." He finished off.

I went silent, not knowing what to say. I brought my hand to my chin. Thinking. Thinking of what I could do.

'I can't leave Yuji-kun. He's my only friend and I need to protect him... But joining Jujutsu sorcerers?' Gojo just stared as he was back to his annoying self. With his annoying smile. I sighed and shook my head. My (e/c) eyes dulled as I was slightly trembling as I was passing my limit.

"So, have you made your decision?" He asked as I still stayed silent. Sighing,

.

.

"Alright, my answer is-......."

--------------------------------

Yay, chapter :)