Prologue

Around the Kaede Cosmos, the planet Lendard is on the state of war, Dead bodies everywhere, fire on the buildings, People fighting. Civillians ran everywhere in panic trying to find some ships to escape, some unfortunate to get caught up in the war and got killed, some fortunate enough to have fled to another planet or cosmos.

Three children are in a forest away from the madness, they were standing face-to-face with only silence. The three consisted with 2 boys and 1 girl. The first boy looked like 11 along with the girl, the boy's hair color is white. The girl has crimson hair along with the younger boy who only looked like 9.

The 2 boys glared at the girl. It was silent between the three but was broken by the younger boy who shouted.

???: WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!

The girl only stayed quiet. This time the white haired boy shouted.

White haired: ANSWER!

Girl: I did for a reason.

Crimson boy: EXCUSES!

The girl looked hurt by her younger brother shouting at her. She sighed. The three stood again for a solid three minutes, they were about to speak again but was interrupted by some voices.

???: Their's still kids left here!

???2: Kill them don't let anyone survive!

The three were assaulted with attack's making them heavily injured, the younger among the three got hit on his left eye, he tried opening it when it opened it revealed a purple eye color with an eye scar visible.

The two helped the boy stood up, they continued running until the boys got seperated from the girl, the two boy's were fortunate enough to find a ship that's able to fit two people.

(*timeskip*)

After being able to fled planet Lendard, from Kaede Cosmos to Sakura Cosmos, their ship landed on planet Bluegarden. The younger boy's left eye covered in bandage, the master of the guild Shooting Starlight, Noah Glenfield, saw the state of the two boys. Noah took the two boys to his guild, while they were walking the younger boy collapsed due to exhaustion. Noah carried the younger boy.

When they finally arrived Noah putted the younger boy in the infirmary. Noah and the White haired boy talked.

By the time the younger boy woke up, the white haired boy struggled to say something to him. He told the younger boy that he should stay here.

Crimson haired boy: Why!?

White haired boy: I'm planning on getting revenge on that witch!

He clenched his fist and teeth after saying that.

White haired boy: I don't want you to get caught up in this revenge.

Crimson haired boy: Fine, even I want revenge.

White haired boy: You can do it when your older.

He patted the younger boy's head.

Crimson haired boy: I'm not a kid anymore!!

White haired boy: Haha.

After talking for a while Noah came in and said that the one who will pick up the white haired boy is here.

After saying their farewell the two boys went their separate ways determined on getting stronger and getting revenge.

_________________________________________

A/N: And the prologue's done!