7: girlfriend?

Vote, comment and follow ♥️

Taehyung's POV:

"where were you?" Someone asked me just as I entered in mension. I already know who is it and I don't wanna face her when my anger is on its peak to hurt her. It's past 2 in morning why is she up till this late.

I ignore her question and started walking without glancing at her but she again started talking while following me.

"Did you drink? Taehyung you can't consume alcohol when your medication is going on!" She said making me greet my teeths as I turned to look at her. What's with this woman?

"And You aren't my personal nurse to advice me." I snapped but her face expression changed from frown to disbelief as she walk closer to me.

"You- t-this perfume" yn point out as she sniff on my shirt the perfume which was obviously of that girl in club. But I chose to ignore it and walk past her but her next words made me halt.

"D-did you sleep with someone?" She murmur almost lightly as if I was away I couldn't hear her. What the fuck!

"Hello miss. Straight forward who are you to ask me this, huh!?" I growled angrily as I face her.  No one ever ask me what the fuck I do who is she to question me.

"And yes I did! So what?! You are not my actual wife to be loyal with you!!... Even if you are I don't accept you as one. SO MIND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!" I shout but I fucking feel regret for god knows why when I saw her almost frozen body flinch like that. She is acting like I hurt her by that.

Her those dark blue eyes met with mine trying to show through them that what she was feeling.

Betrayal, disappointment, hurt. Was she feeling all that? If yes then why!? And why the fuck I was I can read those eyes? I was hating it, whole situation.

Anger rushes through my veins as I slam the vase near by on door behind her shattering it into pieces. She was still but startled as I walk towards her until our breath tangled and grab her chin harshly to make her look at me. My eyes were red as I was glaring at her who was looking at me with those frightened eyes but I warn her once already about it.

"Just don't even try to show that look like you are hurt and mess with my mind. if you have problem me Fucking someone then sign those papers and fuck off because I'm not gonna change for you!" I voice out coldly but she just stared at me with that emotionless face.

"W-why do you care if I look hurt or not? You are gonna do whatever you want right?" She ask but she was shivering. I also don't know why I do care but I know somewhere I do that's the Fucking reason I come back.

Because of that voice, Maybe because of her but I'm so much of egoist to accept it.

"Ofc I will my little wife." I Muttered as my hand which was hold her chin went to hold her throat and my hand was already itching to pull her closer to me.

The sudden feeling to choke her filled my head but the stares she was passing were enough for me to say that she will like it if I do that and I will also enjoy watching it.

She never left the chance to amuse me because if there was someone other than her was here he would have fainted rather than giving back stares to my glares. my thoughts ceases when she mumbled.

"That's okay but just for proving me wrong don't do something which you will regret in the end because I'm used to feeling this way but you are not." She told with disturb tone and push me away from her going inside not before showing me her that emotionless face which hasn't changed at all from four years now.